regnar9250

Where to jump Jan13-20 in the Southeast?

Basically been jumping for almost a year. I am looking to head south from TN for a week of jumping in a warmer climate.

Have been looking at the websites but am personally unfamiliar with any of the dropzones. Will be camping, renting gear and just looking to get back in the sky after a couple months off.

Would love to hear opinions on where y'all think I should go and why.

Thanks

if you could extend your time period to the 27th thru the end of jan. the everglades boogie would be a blast i'm sure.:)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I'd add Skydive Palatka, too.

Yes, if he hits them on the weekend. I don't think they have many loads during the week.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Defiantly Check out sebastian. I went for the 2 weeks prior to Xmas and got 55 jumps in, All during the weekdays. I went back for New Years weekend (Invasion Boogie) and got another 10.

Its a sweet drop zone and the staff are awesome. You cant beat the view either. and since there seems to be a group of 20 going at the same time you can be sure to get on plenty of loads.

My only regret was that i didn't stop at Deland or Zhills during my trip but that was because i was having way too much fun at sebastian to leave until the last minute to get home for xmas.

I'd add Skydive Palatka, too.

Yes, if he hits them on the weekend. I don't think they have many loads during the week.

The DZO there is pretty OK too - :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun