George_ORH

WTS West TN Skydiving, Questions.

Hey guys,

I am planning a visit to WTS and was hoping someone could give me some insight to this DZ.

Do they fly the super king air every weekend?
I tried to lookup the schedule on their page and can't tell(all red days say same thing on calendar?).
I had someone at another DZ tell me that they usually don't jump the king air? Just wanting to get it straight?

Are there alot of up jumpers there?
Does the DZ support the upjumpers?

Just looking for another friendly DZ to visit and get some experience!

Thanks!!!
***Due to recent cutbacks, The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off***

We just made our first jumps at WTS and have nothing but praise for Mike, the staff, and the fun jumpers there. We had no problem finding other people to jump with. The plane is fucking sweet beyond all words. The only thing I didn't like about our trip there was that I didn't have more time to stick around and make more jumps, due to 'relative work' obligations.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Saw Howard Stetson at lunch. He said he was instructing again. B|

He's still around? Cool. That dude is scrawny as all heck though! :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey guys,

I am planning a visit to WTS and was hoping someone could give me some insight to this DZ.

Do they fly the super king air every weekend?
I tried to lookup the schedule on their page and can't tell(all red days say same thing on calendar?).
I had someone at another DZ tell me that they usually don't jump the king air? Just wanting to get it straight?

Are there alot of up jumpers there?
Does the DZ support the upjumpers?

Just looking for another friendly DZ to visit and get some experience!

Thanks!!!

The Super King Air flies every weekend and it is the only aircraft that we use. If you jump here, you will jump the Super King Air

The calendar says the same thing every weekend because we are open every weekend.

If someone told you that we don't usually jump the King Air they are full of shit as that is all we jump.

All our jumpers are up jumpers as we all jump from 14,500' each time regardless of experience. If you want to know if we have a lot of licensed jumpers we do indeed.

We support all our jumpers. Read our reviews in the Drop Zone section. We are very friendly.

Mike Mullins
DZO
West Tennessee Skydiving

Mike is a class act and runs a great DZ up there! I only wish I could get up there more often. Facilities kick ass... I mean a HUGE air conditioned packing area, nice pool, showers, everything! The king air climbs like a raped ape & mike flies it like he stole it!
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

The king air climbs like a raped ape & mike flies it like he stole it!

7 minutes to 15K feet. If you're a book reader on the way to altitude, leave the book on the ground. You'll never get more than a page per ride. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

and for us fat boys that little zero g at the end to help up get to our feet is kinda cool. damn i need to get over there soon
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .