wildcard451

Skydive Palatka

There is a hotel less then 1 mile.......can't remember the name but I think they do offer a slightly discounted rate.

OR

There is plenty of space to pitch a tent or you could bum with the rest of the group in the training room.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

The Sleep Inn has pretty nice rooms and an acceptable free breakfast. I stay there every time I go to Palatka.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I usually stay in the Best Western in East Palatka. Granted it is a little away from the big-city experience you get in downtown Palatka, but it affords you a country experience that money can't buy. Actually, I guess you can, for about $70 a night. Also, they have a pretty in-depth free breakfast. And you're not much of a traveler if you can't turn a free breakfast into a free lunch, too.

Walking distance to a pretty good restaurant right on the river. Can't remember the name, but if you're lying on the sidewalk in front of it, you can see the name.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

If you want the complete Palatka experience, you have to sleep in the camper with Art.

I hear he snores. I'll let someone else report back on that lodging experience, I don't wanna do it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

these new places are NOT inexpensive--no place in palatka is more than a few minutes from the dz so if you're price conscious--shop around--B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues