Lenzo

Free fall convention

I was wondering if there will ever be another free fall convention.I purchased a dvd about the one in 2002 looked awesome with all the different aircraft to jump out of and all the different people that attended.one can only hope maybe in the future there will be one.
Smile,pull,land

"Everglades Boogie".....January 28-February 1st-2010

Skydive Air Adventures, Clewiston, Florida. Alot of planes (otters, skyvans, l-39 jet, pitts bi-plane-same plane from the convention, helicopter, balloon, parties, live band free beer, etc.)

Come join the fun!!!!!

I was wondering if there will ever be another free fall convention.I purchased a dvd about the one in 2002 looked awesome with all the different aircraft to jump out of and all the different people that attended.one can only hope maybe in the future there will be one.

Hey Lenzo! Thanks for the great thoughts and for bringing up great memories. Don't lose hope! We still all want it to happen again.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hi snowwhite...Did you attend any of them if so what was the cost back then to do the various aircraft.

Hey Lenzo! Yea, I was at the last dozen or so of the WFFC. prices ranged from 21 to 129 bucks, sometimes more. Depended on if it was an otter, a casa, a super king air, a balloon, a helicopter, a high altitude jump, a jet, a bi plane, a C130, a DC4 a WWII bomber (350.00) Lots of choices, lots of prices. One year there were 50,000 skydives in a 10 day period of time. Takes a lot of airplanes to keep that many people in the air.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Seriously. Maybe keeping this thread on the front page would help. Maybe a petition stating how many people/jumps you would be bringing, and how much extra cash for specialty jumps. We need to know what the organizers are looking for in order to have another convention, once we know that, we can work towards it.