martlet

Skydiving in Jamaica

montego bay is so nice ,theres no dz's becouse everyone is to fucked up to jump. everyplace you go people want to make you a drink or roll you a nice big fattie of the sweetest bud you can get (dirt cheap too) once you get all baked and start watching the almost naked hotties you'll forget about jumping. remember "hottie,fattie,cold one"

montego bay is so nice ,theres no dz's becouse everyone is to fucked up to jump. everyplace you go people want to make you a drink or roll you a nice big fattie of the sweetest bud you can get (dirt cheap too) once you get all baked and start watching the almost naked hotties you'll forget about jumping. remember "hottie,fattie,cold one"

Sounds like fun. The Army doesn't like it when I smoke dope, though.

Sounds like fun. The Army doesn't like it when I smoke dope, though.

:D:D:D I'm a Jamaica "regular". Unfortunately, no DZ at this moment. From what I've heard... there is some dude with a Cessna that'll take you up.... I remember finding that really easily when I Googled Jamaica Skydiving a while ago.

I also heard about someone starting a DZ down there but it's been a long time since I've heard an update. I hope it won't be a D-License place like Playa Del Carmen. :(

Remember... everyting is Irie! Ya mon!!

Have an awesome trip!! I'm so jealous!! Where you staying?
Always be kinder than you feel.