thomas_crowe

DZ in Richland, WA???

I have heard there is a dropzone in Richland, WA but I can't find it in dz.com or uspa's dropzone directories. Does anyone know if there really is a DZ there, and if so what is it like?

I'm a newbie out here for work (for about 10 weeks) and if there is a dz in Richland, or some other place close by it would be awesome to get a few jumps in!:)
Thanks!
Tom
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek

What Krisanne said.

Most of us jump in Ritzville, WA now which is about an hour and a half-ish from the TriCities. We're holding our Safety Day this Saturday (April 4th) and are planning on opening for the season then as well.

Stop by, we'd love to have new people to play with. :)

Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

West Plains is in Ritzville...... only a little over an hour a way....we are a weekend dropzone. Come check us out...I don't know if the website is up and running currently.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What Krisanne said.

Most of us jump in Ritzville, WA now which is about an hour and a half-ish from the TriCities. We're holding our Safety Day this Saturday (April 4th) and are planning on opening for the season then as well.

Stop by, we'd love to have new people to play with. :)

hehehehe .... i didn't see that my favorite red head had replied already....otherwise i wouldn't have bothered :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!