fr33flyr

Summerfest or Lost Prairie?

yeah.....i missed out on the MJ jumps last year due to the knee ..... have lots to make up for :$:$:$:$
The nice thing about LP is there is so much other stuff to see and do - it isn't strictly about the jumping but the scenery from the sky and the ground sure is nice.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey, we discovered last year that you ain't old, when you couldn't be on the SOS load.

So you kids are invited to jump with me always.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

So were gonna be SkyMama legal in 2 days, who's gonna be first to start the LP 2009 thread? Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, and you real skydivers (that one's for you, Grimmster)

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Y'all need to remember that this isn't a LP thread, so don't chit-chat on a thread where the OP was asking a real question.

Whoever starts the Lost Prarie thread needs to be the person who has all the official information and will be on top of pm'ing me if new info needs to be added to the top post.

Now, is there anyone else who wants to put a vote in for Summerfest on this thread?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Now, is there anyone else who wants to put a vote in for Summerfest on this thread?

I usually enjoy Summerfest quite a bit. Sierra has some really good brew. But since I'll be in LP for the last weekend (starting on Thursday) I think it would be a sin to drink Summerfest. I'll stick to the tried and true Skydiver Blonde and Tri Motor Ale while I'm out there! :PB|:)
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

bring poker $$$$;)

you want to donate to me this year??? of course i will bring the poker funds :P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

cosmobuddy

I am in great falls. I won't make the boogie but I will make it out to the dz as soon as possible. I was jumping every day for the last few years and now it has been almost 2 months. To say I have an itch is an understatement.