stevebabin

Dallas this weekend!

About 25 of us from Missouri, Arkansas, & Oklahoma
will be invading Skydive Dallas Friday, Saturday and Sunday...Who else will be there?:)
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

There will be some VRW team tryouts and some head down ways going on at Skydive Houston in Waller if there are any freeflyers in the group. It'd be great to hook up with the Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma gang.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

There will be some VRW team tryouts and some head down ways going on at Skydive Houston in Waller if there are any freeflyers in the group. It'd be great to hook up with the Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma gang.

Thanks, there are several freeflyers among us, but I think Houston is a long way for a weekend trip.
I'll pass the word, though.
Blues!
Steve
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."

SWEET! I'm there every Saturday as are a bunch of others. Definitely say hi if you see the girl with the tiger grippers! :)
Edited to add: there's usually a good mix of freeflyers and belly jumpers, so you guys should have some fun with them!

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

SWEET! I'm there every Saturday as are a bunch of others. Definitely say hi if you see the girl with the tiger grippers! :)
Edited to add: there's usually a good mix of freeflyers and belly jumpers, so you guys should have some fun with them!

Cool! I'll be the guy with all the cameras who isn't jumping!

Why won't you be jumping???

Health reasons...
I sent you a FR on myspace. There's a video that kind of explains things...

We have a group of about 10-15 from Kansas heading there too

Great....Lookin' like its gwan be a paartie, mon!!!

I will be there friday as always. I may even stay the night for sat. Is it going to be any of the regulars that come down or new jumpers to Dallas? Friday weather is looking to be very good! I am a FF so cant wait! What time you all gonna be there friday???
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I know most of us will be there thursday night or friday around noon. I'm not close to a free flyer but my brand spanking new rig just got assembled and I'll be flailin' all weekend! And yes, ill have beer :P

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

You dont need to be a FF. Anybody who has jumped on fridays will tell you the funest guys to jump with is the old guys! I will be there @ 9am on friday. Look me up. When im geared up you cant miss me!B|:D

Mike-

Hook up with JohnDeere he'll get you in with the some of the coolest guys to do RW with or he'll help you out on the FF thing. Wish I could go :(

Randy I'll be down once February is over. I work every Saturday from November-February.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I was wondering if you got tired of us or what:P. I figured you must be bussy with all those new ratings. that or your just better that us now that you got your NEW and SHINY ratings:D:D Cant wait to see you man. Let me know when your coming down!

I'll be down for sure on 3/13 and 3/20 on my way through to Louisiana. Those are both Fridays so hopefully you'll be there.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I'll be down for sure on 3/13 and 3/20 on my way through to Louisiana. Those are both Fridays so hopefully you'll be there.

Hopefully i can remember.:S I should be there anyway since they are fridays. I guess you are back to rowing your way around?:D:D

We're in wrestling season up here so Saturdays are spent reffing. When it gets done I start traveling again for Crew. So yes I'll have the trailer and big boats with me.