Popeye2000

11th Annual Falling Gator Collegiate Boogie

The University of Florida Falling Gators Skydiving Club and Skydive Palatka are proud to present the 11th Annual Collegiate Boogie!

Join us Jan. 1-4 in Palatka, FL for beautiful weather and ring in the New Year by making new friends and fun jumps. You can even come out a day early and celebrate in true skydiver spirit by making New Year's night jumps!

We will be organizing wingsuit flocks, inflatable dives, hoop dives, and freefly organizing by Jairo Garcia. With a minimal registration fee of $30, attendees receive free food on Friday and Saturday, free beer every night, the official long sleeve boogie t-shirt, raffles for goodies and free load organizing with a great group of college skydivers to jump with.

Whether you are a college skydiver, alumni, or even if you never went to college, this boogie will allow ALL skydivers to do the two things college skydivers do best: jump out of airplanes during the day and drink/create mayhem at night!

Nightly activities include a poker tournament, karaoke, a raffle (included with registration), music, big screen movies, beer pong, and any other shenanigans college students can think of!

Daily activities between jumps include the 1st Annual Collegiate Cornhole Championship, packing seminars, and more. Rain or shine, this is the party college students from around the country will be coming to!

Did I mention sexy college girls, free beer, and free beer?

Also you may join the group on facebook for the event: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38657439093&ref=nf

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Well count me in I guess... I'm flyin solo, so I hope to meet some people to jump with!

Cant wait to meet you at the boogie ryan. Look forward to doing some fun jumps!

Our club alone will give you 30 plus people to jump with, not to mention the DZ and boogie regulars. You should not have a hard time finding someone to jump with. Just grab a gator and they'll be happy to jump with you.

OK, Jeff. Here's the deal.

Last year you promised me a blue-eyed blonde for the collegiate boogie. And lo and behold you came through for me.

However, Palatka Pauline was NOT what I had in mind!

I didn't feel the love.
[:/]

:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

andy: do u have any idea how difficult it is to find a palatka darlin' with teeth?

clearly, u did not have enough palatka blue water runnin' thru yer veins!B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Dude! I've seen the effects of Palatka Blue Water and I'm afraid. Not a manly thing to say, I know, but there you have it.
:D:D

As for Palatka Pauline...maybe I just got to her a little early in her life. She still had 2 teeth.

Andy...

You need to be more specific with your requests...

Maybe you're right. I should have said something more than, "Anything other than Stacy."

This will be a great prelude to another National Championship! GO GATORS!B|

That is just what I was thinking!!!! Go Gators!!!

By the way, you can count me in too. I think Chip will be there pulling the trailer as well. B|

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Wow, what a great time. Thanks to Art and everyone who did so much to make this a "standard" Palatka Boogie. Standard means great fun had by all.

Congratulations to the 15 people who earned their vSCRs. It occured to me later that many of these folks didn't even have their basic, if they are so inclined they can get the SCR and the vSCR on the same application.

We'll have to do a New Years vSCR for 2009-2010. No cutaways allowed.

Can't wait to get back for more.

Mo