blazetailman

Super Otter @ SkyDive Sacramento

Christmas has come early for Skydive Sacramento, at Lincoln airport.

Skydive Sacramento has a Super Otter for the Winter!

So to celebrate, it’s a party this weekend Nov 29th and 30th with $20 jump tickets.

The weather gods have shined beautiful weather on us with a great weekend so come on out and see the new DZ.

Peter Galli from Guano and Jason Cahill and will be on hand organizing and having some fun themselves. More dudes and dudettes will be around to organize and party.

Skydive Sacramento has been open for a 4 months with their 182 and office space and with the big plane moving in they have picked up a new 5000sq hanger and looking for couches and stuff to populate for the next few months before the move in to their expected home, a 10,000 sq hanger on the far side of the airport.

That’s a Super Otter, Cool skydives, $20 jumps at Skydive Sacramento.

http://www.skydivesacramento.net/

Directions:

http://www.skydivesacramento.net/location.html

More info to follow.
www.canopyflightcenter.com
www.skydivesac.com
www.guanofreefly.com

Christmas has come early for Skydive Sacramento, at Lincoln airport.

Skydive Sacramento has a Super Otter for the Winter!

So to celebrate, it’s a party this weekend Nov 29th and 30th with $20 jump tickets.

The weather gods have shined beautiful weather on us with a great weekend so come on out and see the new DZ.

Peter Galli from Guano and Jason Cahill and will be on hand organizing and having some fun themselves. More dudes and dudettes will be around to organize and party.

Skydive Sacramento has been open for a 4 months with their 182 and office space and with the big plane moving in they have picked up a new 5000sq hanger and looking for couches and stuff to populate for the next few months before the move in to their expected home, a 10,000 sq hanger on the far side of the airport.

That’s a Super Otter, Cool skydives, $20 jumps at Skydive Sacramento.

http://www.skydivesacramento.net/

Directions:

http://www.skydivesacramento.net/location.html

More info to follow.

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Cool - we'll be up Sunday. Monkey's bringing the nylon crack if anyone wants to try a wingsuit.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Glad we came up for the whole weekend - it was great to be on the :D load on that Twotter!

I had a blast hanging out at Skydive Sacramento this weekend and will definitely be up again. I'm excited about what Pat's building. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Since when is there a dropzone in Sacramento??? I moved to davis recently and i need to get recurrent at Skydance but I will have to come down to Sac once I am back in the air.

Why not just get current at Skydive Sacramento?
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com