DaGimp

Blue Sky Adventures NY

Anyone know much about this place? I am prolly gona make it my DZ while here in NY and next season will be looking to work since i should be healed from my ACL surgery. Any info....becides the website...
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Owned by the same person who owned it when the DZ was in St. George, SC.

At one point I heard they accepted Skyride.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Jake,
Bolas is incorrect about BSA accepting Skyride.
But it is true that it is owned in part by Jack. I'm sure it is beautiful in the summer up there..but I don't know what they do when it gets cold (in September LOL) You might want to call the DZ and find out. Jack and Tony are both awesome people, please tell them hi from Marie, AKA former Manifest Bitch at St George BSA...2001-2005!!

Bolas is incorrect about BSA accepting Skyride.
But it is true that it is owned in part by Jack. I'm sure it is beautiful in the summer up there..but I don't know what they do when it gets cold (in September LOL) You might want to call the DZ and find out. Jack and Tony are both awesome people, please tell them hi from Marie, AKA former Manifest Bitch at St George BSA...2001-2005!!

Yeah, I doubt that Jack would ever take skyride...Jack has always been too cool for that!!!B|

I went out to BSA one day this past summer. Nice folks. I recommend calling ahead to see if they know of fun jumpers coming out for the day/weekend. I think they are closed in winter.
I typically drive down to Sky's the Limit when I have enough time to get out of work for the day. (StL also has an otter and is open year-round).
What part of NY are you in?

StL also has an otter and is open year-round

i like the otter part but YEAR ROUND!!!! brrrr....im up at fort drum....so bsa the closest really, thats y i was asking.....i do more instructing then fun jumping anyway, plus having my ACL reconstructed in Dec....so dont think I will be jumping till about......may maybe..

BSA's location is definitely convenient for this part of NY. The area is beautiful.

and the cold part... well, it's better than not jumping for the terribly long winter up here. I just pick carefully which days appear to snow free for the drive, the less cold days, and layer up! Good luck with the ACL surgery.

SCREW THAT!!! I had a hard time jumping in the winter in NC let alone up north.....

Plus it looks like StL is like 5 hours from me....think BSA will be my choice....even though im not a fan of a cessna.....call me spoiled i know i am.

From Fort Drum, you're prolly about equidistant to/from Fingerlakes as well. Generally not a turbine DZ, but cool place, and definitely worth the checking out while you are "there" (in the region) anyway, in any case, IMHO.

Continue down 17 (the "Northway" as it's called from all the way up there) into NW NJ for a road-trip, and I'd also recommend Sky's The Limit for yet another visit experience. Get out n about! Why limit yer experiences, whilst you've got the opportunity?

Cool places, with very different (yet positive) "vibes" each of these 3.

Good luck - ENJOY!
coitus non circum - Moab Stone