michaelmullins

West Tennessee Skydiving Halloween Boogie, Wingsuits & SCS

17th Annual Halloween Boogie and Costume Party, Wingsuits, SCS, and Mike Mullins Super King Air

Friday, October 31st, Saturday November 1st, Sunday November 2nd, 2008.
(King Air will be available Friday at Noon)

------------------------

New this year:

Wingsuit Instructor Justin Shorb, from Flock University, will be here with a large selection of Demo Wingsuits and offering Wingsuit First Flight Courses, One to One Wingsuit Coaching and Wingsuit organizing for all skill levels. First Flight Course is just 2 slots plus $20.00 for a total of $68.00 ( this is the cheapest price ever offered!). Loaner Wingsuits and Wingsuit Coaching available FREE to those who complete the First Flight Course. Free Demo Wingsuits, Coaching, and Flock Organizing for all Wingsuit Flyers! For info on Flock U (our prices apply) see: http://www.flockuniversity.org

Courtesy of Bill Newell of the Bob Buquor Memorial Star Crest Awards, any Star Crest Soloist Award (SCS) earned at this boogie will receive the award FREE (normally $25). The Star Crest Soloist must freefly the exit (no grips) and must participate in a freefall formation involving eight (8) or more skydivers. See: http://www.scr-awards.com/index.html

Student Jumpers: FREE Coaches available to help you complete your USPA “A” License Requirements. Just pay your one slot, West Tennessee Skydiving will provide you a Coach absolutely FREE!

---------------------------

Free RW, Freefly, and Wingsuit Organizing.

$20.00 Registration includes buffet dinner, beer, soda, and Jell-O shots.

Costume Party and GIGANTIC Raffle Saturday night with prizes from many
manufacturers offering actual merchandise or discount certificates. Raffle
tickets $2.00 each. For prizes see: http://wts.skydivinggeek.com/halloween

Best Costume wins a free weekend of King Air jumps at West Tennessee
Skydiving.
Jumps are $24.00 to 14,500'. Early bird loads manifested before 8:00 AM
just $12.00. Mullins Super King Air, 14 jumpers to 14,500' in 7
minutes, guaranteed fastest jump aircraft in the country,
air-conditioned and heated.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
Wings Field, Memphis, TN
901-759-3483
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

I can vouch that Mike Mullins' Halloween boogies are some of the best fun I've ever had over the years. It's a shame I didn't attend more than a couple of them.

I just don't travel that far much anymore. Have a great time!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Folks, If you haven't been to Mikes place you are missing out! Not to mention the King Air! I so miss not going twice a year like I used to. Do you have the fantastic fireworks show going again? The groups that show up for this can organize some really fun skydives! I highly encourage you to go! By far its one of two of my favorites!

Have fun!

Funny stuff Chris. He'll just use his back injury as an excuse now. I remember when he was a little bulldog no one could keep up with.

Those were the good old days, huh? The most fun I had at West Tennessee were our 4 stack crw rotations with David and Wayne. At least we're still jumping. Well you are, I'll be back when I'm ready.

Just had my last physical rehab session this morning. I've maxed out my limit under the insurance for the year. Just have to keep doing my exercises every day and see how it goes.

The problem I have going on is my roof. I've been caulking and painting the fascias, eaves and soffits all around, and lugging that fucking heavy ladder around and going up and down it just undoes everything my physical rehab sessions did. At least I finished my part this afternoon so the roofers can come in this Wednesday and replace the roof (new sheathing as needed and new shingles all over, and then new gutters/downspouts).

Another problem I have is, I'm fucking poor! :D[:/] Having a kid will do that too. So will having another kid on the way. :S I am so screwed... [:/]

But hey, I ain't done yet. The skies will still be there when I get back. I hope y'all will still be there when I do. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy, those excuse are pretty lame. ;)

What kind of skydiver are you to let a little back pain, family, roofing, and what not hold you back.:ph34r:

Heal quickly Billy and as soon as the kids are big enough they can lug around the big ladder...that's what kids are for isn't it...free labor? :D:D

Judy

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

The Red Bull Wings Team will be at the West Tennessee Skydiving Halloween Boogie.

The Red Bull Wings Team, regardless of their name, has nothing to do with skydiving or flying, they simply show up and give free samples of Red Bull.

So for those of you that like Red Bull, or would like to try it, this is your opportunity for free refreshment.

Billy, those excuse are pretty lame. ;)

What kind of skydiver are you to let a little back pain, family, roofing, and what not hold you back.:ph34r:

Heal quickly Billy and as soon as the kids are big enough they can lug around the big ladder...that's what kids are for isn't it...free labor? :D:D

Judy

Yeah, they're all lame excuses, except the being poor one.

Good news... the roof was finished today. I've just got to figure out how the fuck I'm going to pay for it. :S:D

Mike lined up a great Saturday night dinner this year. He has Olive Branch Catfish Company coming in. They bring in their trailer and prepare all the food at WTS so it is served hot. On top of it, it is ALL YOU CAN EAT. Dinner includes:

Fried Catfish
Chicken Tenders
Homemade Coleslaw
French Fries
Hush Puppies
Banana Pudding
Sweet & Unsweet Tea