vegasjoe

Perris P3 100 Way camp Photos

Hey everyone,
I copied just over 500 ground photos from the 100way camp this last weekend from Carla of Dale & Carla from Canada, I believe. (sorry if spelled wrong)
All high resolution. Real cool formation shots from the Alpha trail; on jump run, exit shots, and descent.
Also 100's of candids of us campers and organizers.
I am taking big chance here....
I posted them all for viewing and download on my home server webshare
You can go to skyjoe.homeserver.com
user name: p3
password: Perris08
notice the capital "P"
PM me if problems, also if anyone would upload their own photos, I will add them to the collection.

Hey, I'd love to trade some photos. I have some little video clips I made on the ground, as well as during climb too. I'd have to send them on DVD, although I could probably transfer over the Net.

What protocol does your webshare use, anyway? FTP doesn't work. Is it WEBDAV?

I'll add those pictures that I took of you in july while I was at the PTWOB tunnel trip after work tonight.

Are these pictures of Joe in the tunnel???? If they are, they should be saved as Joe isn't going to "do" the tunnel anymore.

Joe--How's the shoulder? Get through the 100 ways okay?

Hi Lynn
No. JT was in the tunnel wilh a new crop of Airforce cadets.
I was doing a Fury8 training camp and FF jumps. I'm swooping in my Freefly colors in JT's pics.
My shoulder is getting better every day. I had a MRI today, so I know what I;m dealing with., its been two weeks tonight.
How did I do? Ask Bob and Mary, they are in my pictures! :)

No Tunnel for Joe, Joe doesn't respect the boundries

TC Weatherford has let me use one of the photos for the www.canadabigway.com website, where a group of us (myself included) is trying to make a 100-way happen in Canada.

I'm the red-black one at 10 o'clock, above the yellow skydiver, in that photo.

If you're a Canadian, who's interested in helping make this all happen one way or another, contact the email listed on the site. (We are recruiting Canadian big way organizers)

TC Weatherford has let me use one of the photos for the www.canadabigway.com website, where a group of us (myself included) is trying to make a 100-way happen in Canada.

I'm the red-black one at 10 o'clock, above the yellow skydiver, in that photo.

If you're a Canadian, who's interested in helping make this all happen one way or another, contact the email listed on the site. (We are recruiting
Canadian big way organizers)

CALLING LEMONHEAD, WHERE's LEMONHEAD!