freeflyimpaired

Redemption Boogie '08

Okay... you guys will have to cut me some slack. I've only recently shook off my whuffo status and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to enter Jimmy the Legend commentary just yet... But here it goes...

"Newton didn't discover gravity when an apple fell on his head. Jimmy Coiner explained it to him -- and then told him that it didn't apply to him." Also, " Einstein once thought that energy = Jimmy Coiner squared (E=JC2)

Um....

"Jimmy Coiner once said 'Ask not what the Legend can do for you, ask only what you can do for the Legend."

"When you play the White Album backwards it doesn't say ' Paul is Dead' it says ' Jimmy is a freefly God' "

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

And I'm pretty sure I've seen Nick consume a gallon of beer in an hour before. Hell, I didn't even know that was a "challenge."

Yeah, I was pretty shocked too. I figured if anybody could do it Nick could. He says he just needs to do a little more streching before attempting it again.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Red Bull is actually made from Jimmy Coiner’s urine. It’s watered down though so normal peoples’ heads won’t explode when they drink it.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

If at first you don’t succeed, it’s because Jimmy Coiner already did it... Twice!

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

If a pregnant woman is carrying low, it's a boy. If she's carrying high, it's a girl.
Either way, the baby is Jimmy Coiner’s.

Donkeys. Rednecks with sticks in their hands. Giant blue balls flying around.

No, I'm not talking about what 'freefal' does in his spare time, I speak, of course, of Donkey Polo.

Word has it that due to LSPC's recent mastery of this "sport" that it may be making an appearance in the 2009 Redemption Boogie. The only hangup is going to be that we will have to convince the Airport Authority that a temporary (yet regulation size) donkey polo field will cause no damage to their grass. So if we can convice Joe not to land like this:

http://a507.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/m_198801642c315fcef256e23e09f6740a.jpg

Then it's also possible we can convince the fine folks of the Airport Authority that a bunch of asses will do less damage than, well, you know.

Anyways, as an Official Party Planner (you down with OPP?) for the boogie, I wanted to get some input to see how much outside interest there is for doing this in next year's boogie. It would involve a calcutta style auction with the proceeds going to charity and the winners getting a nice little prize.

If a pregnant woman is carrying low, it's a boy. If she's carrying high, it's a girl.

Jimmy isn't hung like a horse... horses are hung like Jimmy!
Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

Jimmy isn't hung like a horse... horses are hung like Jimmy!

No, jimmy is hung like a horse, not like a horse is hung, but like an actual horse.

I like Beans

-"Brokeback Mountain" is not just a movie. It's also what Jimmy calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.

-Jimmy once got into a fight with a one-armed Ninja. Seeing that he had an unfair advantage, Jimmy ripped both of his arms off and one of his legs. He then roundhouse-kicked the ninja in the head, killing him instantly, and proceeded to sew his limbs back on using only a rusty tent spike and bailing wire.

-It was once believed that Jimmy actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Jimmy himself to lure more pirates to him.

Now I ask you Pirate....Ninja or....Jimmy

Even though we will not have donkey polo, you can all try and get Jimmy Coiner on your fishbowl drinking team. Even though Nick Blacksher had a rough outing, I have a recruiter in negotiations with him right now. So comb through your skydiving videos and pick the best of teh best to be on your drinking team. Your image as a drunken skydiver depends on it.

Back on topic:

I've heard that we will not be in the same hangar as years past. Is that true? Where will we be packing this year? Did we get a building with AC?

Also, will there be hit and chug competitions following the day's activities? I want to see Norris cut his canopy away and still have his slider stowed to his rig again.

Back on topic:

I've heard that we will not be in the same hangar as years past. Is that true? Where will we be packing this year? Did we get a building with AC?

Also, will there be hit and chug competitions following the day's activities? I want to see Norris cut his canopy away and still have his slider stowed to his rig again.

Ummm, didn't you quit jumping this summer??

And, although it was entertaining to cut Nick Grillet's demo, I'm now jumping a RDS just so I can avoid such issues in the future! ;)

We did switch the hangar that we will be in this year. We have one that is closer to the camping area, there is no AC. The hangar is also a little bit smaller so if you have a packing tent bring it along. We have some we will be setting up. Its going to be couch freaks style for packing. Yes we will be having hit and chugs for the last loads of the day!!!

I saw a guy try to land sideways to be close to the beer, fall, and spin and flip over a few times. Yet he still didn't quit the swoop and chug contest. He jumped up and while apparently disoriented pulled the wrong handle while trying to chop his main in his effort to reach the beer.

We didn't have the heart to show his reserve PC until after he downed his beer. :D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.