freeflyimpaired

Redemption Boogie '08

The time has come once again for Nebraska to redeem itself from its suckiness.

I'm missing the ol' crew, and need to meet the new crew. Who all is going to be around?

Here is what I know so far:

July 17-20
Twin Otter
Free Organizing
Killer BBQ
Jimmy Coiner (who clogs the toilet when he pees)
Lots of Beer
Crazy Parties (Pirates and Ninja's this year)

This Boogie is my favorite time of the year. Centrally located so every jumper between Chicago and Denver should be there.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

BIG NEWS: I was going to attach a boogie flyer on here with my original post but didn't because it said "Free Coaching". I called Frank to let him know that he had a typo on his flyer, and he said that some of the tunnel coaches from Denver are coming down to promote the tunnel and will be doing FREE COACHING. I'm not sure how the details will work but I can assure you that their availible time will fill up quickly so you might want to get there early....like Wensday. That is pretty cool.

I also know that registration will be $35 TH/FR, $30 SA, $15 SU, $25 Whuffo anytime. I know that gets you free beer and meals, Frank will have to chime in with what else is included.

Sandy, it is plenty hot already but I'll take the summers down here over the winters back home any year.

Blue Ones,
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

The free coaching is provided by SkyVenture Colorado. They will be there with a booth selling tunnel time cheaper than you can get it anywhere else. And along with the cheap tunnel time they will be providing FREE coaching for anyone. It is going to be an awsome boogie!!!! See the attached boogie flier, and come join us for a kick ass time!!!!!

-Jamie-

I have a feeling I'll be the one seeking redemption after the boogie. It will be my 1st sky birthday and my 1st boogie. Thank goodness the beer will already be there!!! Of course the hardest decision is..... Pirate or Ninja?
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

We had an error on the web site as it had last year's info, registration is $40 this year. Price is fuel has gone up so much the ferry fees are getting expensive. The Skydive Arizona Otter will be rocking the house as usual.

To make sure you get more value, we've set up a Friday "Pirates vs Ninjas" party with a giant naked twister board, fishbowl drinking contest - winning team gets free jump tix and of course our Laid Back Luau is Saturday. Both nights offer plenty of beer and the best boogie BBQ you will have!

40 Dollars!! Price gouger.;)

Jump tickets or anything on the line to do the Naked Twister. Its gonna take quite a bit more than free beer to get me up there.

I'm going to guess that Joel X will be the leader of the pirates on Friday night, who's going to lead the Ninja's. Jen? Which way are you swinging Frankie?

Thanks Frank!!! I'm definately a Pirate!!! ;)
Now all I need is the proper pirate bootie!?!

I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

I have a feeling I'll be the one seeking redemption after the boogie. It will be my 1st sky birthday and my 1st boogie. Thank goodness the beer will already be there!!! Of course the hardest decision is..... Pirate or Ninja?

You said the 'F' word. Twice. You owe much beer.
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

How you gonna have my baby, when you never jump with me?

If you want to join the ranks of Chris Leech thats fine with me. I'd do ya!;) Only catch, Chazi has to video, she's kinky like that.

I'll make you a deal, if you come to the boogie not only can you have a copy but if I will cast you in the video with a one legged midget. Now all we have to do is cut one of Frank's legs off, but we'll figure that out when we get there. Are you a pitcher or a catcher?

I'll make you a deal, if you come to the boogie not only can you have a copy but if I will cast you in the video with a one legged midget. Now all we have to do is cut one of Frank's legs off, but we'll figure that out when we get there. Are you a pitcher or a catcher?

Crap!!! The letter IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII now stiiiiiiicks on my keyboard because IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII just spiiiiiiit my driiiiiiiink out all over my keyboard from laughiiiiiing my ass off after readiiiiiiiiiing thiiiiiiiis.

Ever since I moved to Oklahoma I have had to fit in with the locals. Give me a Saint Bernard, a can of 40 weight motor oil, and a 5 pound bag of kitty litter any day!;)

Learn from others' mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself.
POPS 10672

It's not looking like many Ninjas. Maybe we should rename it the Pirates vs Frank party :)

I can't wait to meet you either Chazi!!! Maybe there will be enough females there that we can do an All-girl Otter load!!! Of course we'd need oxygen for all the altitudeB|

-Dot Warner