goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

And thanks for YET ANOTHER unsolicited skyhook demonstration (DUMBASS!!).

That was no Skyhook or RSL, that was all me... Yep, 3 line twists on the reserve, too. :S

State #4. [:/]

I think Big Eric may have gotten it. Hopefully he got the version without that loud drunk guy trying to help by attempting to harmonize... :$

I know Big Eric definitely got the practice round the previous night.:ph34r:
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Hey......throttle back hot pocket. So what if cats fuck with more harmony than I sing with, I was drunk, and I believe you and your kickin' chickin had a fine hand in making me that way.B|

Dude, I was actually talking about myself. I think at one point I was actually louder than you. :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***I think at one point I was actually louder than you.

Yes you were! You were cracking me and everyone up. Between you and Loud Dan it sounded like a a herd of cats fucking!:ph34r::P:D

Robbie the song you wrote is awesome. If anyone ever spent any time around the fat bastard they will appreciate the words. B|B|

I had the "Make sure Billy doesn't fall into the fire" duty. I wish I had a picture of you sitting in that chair by the bonfire with your head doing "touch n gos' on your chest.:D:D:D

That was a really good bonfire party especially since I had a smoking-hot chick (Derraugh) sitting in my lap!.:ph34r::P:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I had the "Make sure Billy doesn't fall into the fire" duty. I wish I had a picture of you sitting in that chair by the bonfire with your head doing "touch n gos' on your chest.:D:D:D

Which Billy? Were you talking about me? I never made it out to the bonfire. Got drunk a little early and went to bed at what, something like 1:30 am? I figured I didn't want to get conked in the head by a long log like Iago did to me last time! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***I never made it out to the bonfire. Got drunk a little early and went to bed at what, something like 1:30 am?

WRONG! You staggered out to the fire while I was talking to Kim. You started swaying back and forth so I went and got you a chair so you wouldn't fall in the fire.. You sat down and were out like a light in about 2 seconds. We were cracking up.:ph34r::D:ph34r:

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Doug,
Thanks for posting the pics and the video. It was great seeing you and Kim again. Hope to see yall again soon.

BTW, tell Kim I said "those poeple sure do talk a lot!":D:D:D

***I never made it out to the bonfire. Got drunk a little early and went to bed at what, something like 1:30 am?

WRONG! You staggered out to the fire while I was talking to Kim. You started swaying back and forth so I went and got you a chair so you wouldn't fall in the fire.. You sat down and were out like a light in about 2 seconds. We were cracking up.:ph34r::D:ph34r:

Damn! It's always the last 30 minutes that I can't remember! :D:D:D:$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thanks so much for posting these! They're great pics.

I can't believe how big of a cloud Lee made...well, maybe I can, and 3 times at that! :D

Brandy it was wonderful to see you again. Keep smiling girl, anytime you need a hug let me know. I hope to see you again soon, until then I'll be thinking about ya.

I'm so glad I got to see Lee's family, all of yall are such sweet people. Please come a visit again! Mum, you know you will make that tandem one day ;)

To everyone I got to see this past weekend, its always a pleasure. I love being with all of you! Bolas, what's up with all the reserve rides? Turtle, don't try that stunt again-love ya!

Lee, you always know how to have a good time, and this weekend was no different. Thanks for all your smiles and great hugs. One day, I'll have another beer with you. Fly free friend.

-Derraugh

Yeah we had a great time too, we hope to be east coast soon...

BTW, tell Kim I said "those poeple sure do talk a lot!"LaughLaughLaugh

My motto has always been whoever talks the loudest is right, she learned whoever talks the most wins. This weekend we had a lot of "winners" on both fronts.:D:D:D

More pics

more pics...

If you look real close you can still see a bit of Lee on Kramers jumpsuit:D

Im so pleased there were 3 ashdives it was a honor to be on that second jump. Im not a belly flyer but Lee would have loved seeing me out there on my belly, NOT making it in on the formation.:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You DUMB f*ckin' deaf f*ckin' f*ck!!! It's a good thing I broke the Skelaxin in half and stopped you from taking the Vicodin TOO like you tried to, or I'd be up on Involuntary Manslaughter charges.
(NOTE TO SELF: Not only is the little f*cker hearing impaired, but he's also NOT LISTENING.):S;):D

Doug: Thanks -humbly, really- for the video post. And thanks to both of you for saving me from getting drunk alone Sunday night.
(NOTE TO OTHERS: If you fear for the future of Doug and Kim's relationship when you see them in public. DON'T get them alone. It's FAR more SCARY!!;)

Thanks [B]EVERYONE[/B] for the great feedback on the song. Nothing means more than knowing my friends dig something I did.

Turtle: I love you. And that's YOUR f*ckin' problem. DEAL with it.
(But Absinthe tastes like a black Gummi Bear's ass on fire without the water and sugarcube.)

Bolas: I know someone right here in GA who has a Sabre 2 150 she hasn't been using lately.

I'm sure I have more. But I need to go back and look at those pics now.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You DUMB f*ckin' deaf f*ckin' f*ck!!! It's a good thing I broke the Skelaxin in half and stopped you from taking the Vicodin TOO like you tried to, or I'd be up on Involuntary Manslaughter charges.
(NOTE TO SELF: Not only is the little f*cker hearing impaired, but he's also NOT LISTENING.):S;):D

Hell, you put the damn pills right in my hand. :D I remember two different ones, you took one back and broke the other in half. As much as I was drinking, it was probably better not to have taken anything, but I have noticed that pain killer pills don't seem to work too well on me. I popped in FOUR 200 mg Advils every 6 hours yesterday and today and do they help? No. :S

Drinking seems to work. It does blunt the pain some, but I don't wanna drink all the time. July 9 can't get here fast enough, that's when I see the neurosurgeon. I figure I'm going to get the epidural steroid shots in the spinal column like I did 5 1/2 years ago. If so, I'll be good for another 5 years. :D:D:D If the surgeon can fix the problem with surgery, great. A friend of mine who had a ruptured disc and lived with pain for 4 years went to him, had surgery and is pain-free now.

What are you going to get done for your back?

(NOTE TO OTHERS: If you fear for the future of Doug and Kim's relationship when you see them in public. DON'T get them alone. It's FAR more SCARY!!

I, like Billy, was FAR too drunk Sun night to have any idea what the fuck you are talking about :P:D AND we were on our best behavior. I think??

Oh and we weren't "getting drunk and telling stories" we were "waiting for Brandy" remember... We had a good time and learned a lot, we'll have to do it again soon minus the ashdive part. As long as we dont go to another Mexican restaurant, I felt very tall there. :D

That was a special song that means a lot to me and Kimberly, as Im sure it does to everyone else, you did a great job thanks for taking the time to put it together.

That was a special song that means a lot to me and Kimberly, as Im sure it does to everyone else, you did a great job thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Robbie, where are the lyrics to that song? I'd like to read them. :)

YEA Derraugh. my favorite "Tube Buddy"! Derraugh, Kyle and myself rolled a 3-way tube broke it to a round and then built a hybrid. B|B|Of course we didn't get it on video so it didn't happen.[:/] Never fails when I fuck up it's all over Youtube, when I get it right there's no evidence!>:(

It was so good to see you this weekend and thanks for the wakeup call on Saturday morning! I thought I had died and gone to heaven.;):P:)

Never fails when I fuck up it's all over Youtube, when I get it right there's no evidence!>:(

Yeah, that happens when you get caught dancing at the bar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5FxU_KbfQ

Vintage psychobob, what can I say? :ph34r:

Glad you all made it home safe. Thanks again for being such a wonderful Mum. You'll never know how much it meant for all us to meet you and the rest of Lee's family. :)

hi everybody ,we would like to send you all a HUGE hug and a big thank you to all of you for the wondefull send off you gave our son ,each and everyone of you were just great and thoughtfull ,lee would have been so happy and proud of you all ,i know we are ,ide like to give a big thank you to HANZ and familyfor everything ,you wereso kind and we appreciate all you did love ,:) LOVE YOU ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxx