Stremglove

Russian Dropzone at seaside:)))

Hi there guys!
We’r glad to introduce you DZ “OpenAir” (Eisk, Russia)
Our skydive center is situated in a seaside of Azov sea and this is a serios reason to skydive here. Another ones are 2 aircraft (Antonov-28 and Antonov-3), high humanity price for jumping living and eating, exellent service, tasty food, booty girls, hot sun and so on;)))

There are some photos attached, so you can just look at them

Our price:
14,3eur / 20$ for jump
575eur / 800$ for 50 jumps (11,5eur / 16$ per jump)

Housing this summer:
20-50eur / 28-70$ in a day

I guess it will be interesting for guys from Europe, so to visit us you’d by a ticket to Rostov-on-Don (regular flights from Vienna, Frankfurt and Rome), where we will met you and transfer to dropzone.

Contacts: [email protected] Alexander
www.openeisk.com hottest DZ in Russia
www.haveaniceday.ru just t-shirts for real daredavils

Yeah, they are!!! Our little skydive birdsB|
DZ is really situated at this airfield - this is a Eisk civil airport and a flying force training centre

I like this resolution more B|
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=de&geocode=&q=eisk&sll=46.700083,36.836815&sspn=0.165055,0.32135&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=46.69608,38.231049&spn=0.101018,0.205307&z=12

AAD required? Hook turns allowed? packing hangar with safe storage for equipment, and so on...
14,3? euros for how high? Any possibility for hop and pop for canopy piloting training? Any website soon?
Sorry for asking so much:ph34r: blue skies....

Hi guys! There are some answers for your questions. and I'll photo facilities in a week
Website in english will be avaliable in spring
So

A little Eisk F.A.Q.

- AAD required?
yes

- what about hookturns?
allowed

- what altitude do you get?
regular is 4000m and up to 5000m for sunsets and some bigways

- are you operating 7 days a week in summer?
yes we are:)

- how many loads do you expect?
15-30 a day, consists of jumpers quantity

- what sort of accommodation do you have?
We can offer rooms in sport-hotel "AquaLeto" (http://www.aqualeto.ru/ russian version only, but hope babelfish.org or any other web-translator can help you) or any other hotel (or flat) in Eisk. Approximate prices were written in original post. For exact calculation we should know approximate dates and number of guests.

Any camping site on DZ is free (just don't forget your tent)

- do you have hot showers, cafe etc on site?
Yes, we have:)

- what about packing hangar?
Yes!:)

- How far is it from Moscow / any major city where we might get flights from?
It's 1200 km from Moscow and 170 km from Rostov-on-Don, info about regular flights is represented in original post. So you can fly to Rostov-on-Don from Europe (Vienna, Frankfurt and Rome) or from Moscow (S7 airlines and SkyExpress are best)

Will be glad to see you at our DZ:)

I have always wanted to go to Russia. This looks very appealing to me.

More Questions:

What is the weather like? Hot during summer or cool? Is there a month during summer that I can expect a higher probability of blue skies? (I don't want to fly to Russia and be grounded because of clouds!)
What else is there to do in Eisk?
Most importantly, are there hot chicks there?:)

www.skydivesandiego.com

Hi there guys!
Will answer all new questions tomorrow

Summer time begins in first weeks of may and ends in the middle of autumn. It's time for warm weather (+18/+35 C). The beggining of May can be cool, but June to September are really hot. We have no troubles with weather here - the skyes are clear as usual and the wind is jumpable:)

I am from Moscow and had been skydiving there for last 7 years. So I can say that weather in Eisk is really better (and can't say that weather in summer had been a skydiving problem even in Moscow);)

I have been looking into Eisk as well as the Aqualeto resort. Babelfish gave me a very clear view of the website.
However I can't find anything on Eisk. Anxiously awaiting pics of the dropzone, and If you have a link to anything about the surrounding area w/ pics, that would be great too!

Oh yeah, Are beach landings possible?

Thanks
www.skydivesandiego.com

Your DZ looks awsome!! I've spent 2 months in Ukraine down on the Crimea on the black sea!! Never been to Russia yet!! Would love to come and join you guys there! And yes the girls are hot!! Is the Visa still hard to get......I've heard some stories from other guys that had to wait 2 or 3 months for a Visa?? Would love to come join yeah this fall and do some jumps!!

Okay, I am planning on going early July. Just renewed my passport and have put the word out at my home dropzone for travel companions although I will go alone if I have to. I'll be looking into visas shortly.

What do you think? Is early July a good time?
www.skydivesandiego.com