Skydive_Sturgis

Sturgis Bike Week Boogie - August 6-12, 2007

That's right, for the first time ever there will be jumping going on over Sturgis during Bike Week! B|

Skydive Atlas will be hosting a Sturgis Boogie, August 6th-12th, 2007 at the Sturgis Municipal Airport in Sturgis, SD. Jumps will be from Skydive Quantum Leap's Sweet Beech 99 (21 jumpers to altitude in less than 10 minutes!). Needeless to say, with Bike Week going on and an expected attendance of over a half-million people, it's gonna be a great time!

Jumping will start at 9am on the 6th and will keep going through Sunday evening.

For more information, check out:

www.skydiveatlas.com
or
www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com.

How cool is that! I was planning on riding my Harley up there and was looking for any DZ's in the area. I'm stoked that I don't have to ride hours away from Sturgis to get a few jumps in.

By the way, I've got about a dozen jumps from that Beech 99, and boy are you guys in for a treat!

On a more serious note, will there be a registration fee?

Nope, no registration fee! I also had some people ask me if there would be any nightly entertainment around. This is Sturgis, guys!!! In addition to a ton of bars, there will be nightly concerts by bands such as Smash Mouth, Godsmack, Daughtry, Ted Nugent, Poison, Warrant, Toby Keith, Buckcherry, ZZ Top, Blue October, Seether, Papa Roach, and the list goes on and on. How many boogies have you been to with that much going on right next door?

For more information on some of the entertainment available, check out:

http://www.buffalochip.com/EVENTS/Schedule/tabid/228/Default.aspx

That's right, for the first time ever there will be jumping going on over Sturgis during Bike Week! B|

OH, HELL YEAH!!! I was debating whether to spend the money and go to Sturgis again this year (I had a friggin blast last year), and that settled it! I'll be there! 11 days and counting!

Skydive Atlas will be hosting a Sturgis Boogie, August 6th-12th, 2007 at the Sturgis Municipal Airport in Sturgis, SD. Jumps will be from Skydive Quantum Leap's Sweet Beech 99 (21 jumpers to altitude in less than 10 minutes!). Needeless to say, with Bike Week going on and an expected attendance of over a half-million people, it's gonna be a great time!

Jumping will start at 9am on the 6th and will keep going through Sunday evening.

For more information, check out:

www.skydiveatlas.com
or
www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com.

This is possibly a once in a life time opportunity!! lets do this right so we can come back.

Sorry folks, no luck on the pitts, still working on Norman Kent.
Folks, this is a situation if you have to tent it, drag it, sleep in the car, or just bag it, DO IT! This doesnt happen often.
We will be trying to put together a "little" party at some log cabins one night. Did I mention that they are 4 miles from Mt Rushmore? Bonfire, beer and dead presidents, what more could you ask for?:S

we do apologize for the short notice on this, but hey give us a break......its Sturgis!!!!:)
I keep thinking that we are gonna need O2 on the way up...:P:P;);););)

J

Folks, this is a situation if you have to tent it, drag it, sleep in the car, or just bag it, DO IT! This doesnt happen often.

Man, I think this has the potential to be one of the greatest boogies ever! Combining a skydiving boogie with one of the largest-attended events in the world has a great time written all over it (Oh yeah, and having a kick-ass jump plane certainly helps too ;))!

Man, I think this has the potential to be one of the greatest boogies ever! Combining a skydiving boogie with one of the largest-attended events in the world has a great time written all over it (Oh yeah, and having a kick-ass jump plane certainly helps too ;))!

Thats what I am talking about!! Oshkosh is the only thing even close to this. I am jazzed about jumping over Sturgis, what a log to add to the book!

hope to see you there
J