BGill

SKYDIVE DELMARVA OPEN!!!!

After a month or so of issues with someone trying to steal out airport from us, Skdive Delmarva is finally reopen for business starting this Friday, June 8!

The weather looks beautiful so we'll be jumping full force! Come out and visit, we've got a lot of catching up to do!:D:D

Finally!!!!

There are a lot of great dropzones in the DC area, but for many of us only one of them really felt like home. Special thanks to the jumpers at The Point and Chambersburg for being so welcoming and accommodating to us. Hopefully we can return the favor if you come see us.

We're gonna party like it's 1999 this weekend!

B|

Congrats guys. But I'm going to miss all of you that headed to Chambersburg.... you were a lot of fun! And as a group, I've never met more people truly appreciative of packers. We loved packing for you! I hope your packers know how lucky they are!!!!

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

you better! especially after all that traveling i've been doing down to west point!

I know I know!
sorry we didn't get to do the tracking dive last weekend... but we will all get together again soon.

btw... gonna jump on Sunday?

I will look online for directions there!

Keka
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

Thank YOU Jen, and to everyone at the 'Burg! We truly did enjoy AND APPRECIATE the hospitality. Even though you did call my gear a franken-rig! ;) I've tacked-down those slinks now too, I promise.

You guys rock! :)
We will have to devise some sort of annual exchange or pilgrimage at the very least, and as Gregor mentions, we also hope to someday be able to return the favors! Under much more FAVORABLE set of circumstances for us all too, of course.

I look forward to stopping by now again, maybe just a little more often, although it was also good to actually make use of tickets 3-4 years old (even if they did make Celina - sp? contort just a bit at first seeing 'em) FINALLY!

Anyone looking for a truly fun place to come jump, with some of the most welcoming folks anywhere, should definitely check out the 'Burg for sure.

Thank YOU guys ...JR, Kathie, Jaime, Celina, Bob, Rocky, Dennis - EVERYONE - (too many to mention!) for putting up with us too.

C-U all again real soon!
Blue Skies,
-Grant

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Hey BGill:

Great news. I have only jumped there once, but was a great vibe.

My brother and I are busy for most of the summer, but if folks there would like us to drop by in the fall and conduct a series of first flight courses for wing suits please let us know.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

My brother and I are busy for most of the summer, but if folks there would like us to drop by in the fall and conduct a series of first flight courses for wing suits please let us know.

That sounds awesome. I will ask around and find out how much interest there is for new flockers.