floormonkey

Jeff's Save Bottle Party AND Synergy Individual Focus Skills Camp AND Night Jumps Skydive Dallas, 28 April 2007

So it's that time again. The booze is overflowing, and I want to see all my friends together. I figure Sat, Apr 28, should be the night. I don't have the apt. at the DZ anymore, but I'll work out the details. So suck it up, come make some jumps, and get ready to drink. I'll let you know about food, but I think I'll have that covered as well.

Stay tuned for more details...

APRIL 28th-29th at Skydive Dallas...

Here's What You Can Expect:

*1-on-1 skills camp: Make jumps with members of Synergy on an individual basis, get free video, and the help to work on whatever you want to work on in the air. All this at the cost of your slot, that's it!

* "A Glimpse of Flight" Be amongst the first to see Synergy's new movie on Saturday night, April 28th! This movie has tons of awesome footage of most of the Dallas Freeflyers in 2006, lots of wandering freeflyers, and some kick-ass footage from previous seasons! I mean, come on... It is 18 minutes long, it's gotta be good!

*The most important part... SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY! It is time to appreciate the good times at the DZ yet again--chillin with everyone, drinking some beer, talking mindlessly about skydiving since our whuffo friends never will, you know the drill!

So, the time has come... It's spring, come jump with Chappy, Jeff, and Luke... PLEASE! We will be there rain, wind, or shine, so if the weather sucks, we can still talk about freeflying, review videos, etc.

We're calling it an "Individual Focus Camp" (1-on-1 skills camp). Your only cost is your jump ticket(s). Everyone is invited; however, slots are limited--first come first serve.

Please RSVP by sending "Dallas Synergy" a message or comment here on Myspace. You could just show up on Saturday, but the 1-on-1's will be first come, first serve, and slots may fill-up quick!

See ya at 9:00am on April 28th!

That sucks I would have participated if their would have been one at SDD. I wonder why the O desided not to it, maybe because their is no pond, or maybe he was afraid of the competition.....

The first comp was held in Salado, no pond there either. You guys send Tspillers a message and let him know you are interested in competing, not just in having one at YOUR dz, that might help. We have had ZERO people from SDD compete in the last two years or so far this year.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I did exchange a few emails with Todd. We had 3 who'd do the whole season if we got one. Oh well...that's another thread for another time.

So far...

2 bottles tequila, 3 whisky, 1 gin, 2 vodka, 2 jager, and whatever the 2 from the last 2 weekends are, plus a keg of beer.

bring your favorite mixer...

* "A Glimpse of Flight" Be amongst the first to see Synergy's new movie on Saturday night, April 28th! This movie has tons of awesome footage of most of the Dallas Freeflyers in 2006, lots of wandering freeflyers, and some kick-ass footage from previous seasons! I mean, come on... It is 18 minutes long, it's gotta be good!

Awesome video. Canopy skills, air awareness, safety first.....hahaha. Ya'll tear it up.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

I tried to get one. Got management approval, got a dedicated aircraft guaranteed in case we were busy, and made arrangements to have medical staff around. We were going to set up two courses, but never got a call back from the organizer.

There probably was a call.....but.....:S

I tried to get one. Got management approval, got a dedicated aircraft guaranteed in case we were busy, and made arrangements to have medical staff around. We were going to set up two courses, but never got a call back from the organizer.

There probably was a call.....but.....:S

could be wrong.., but what a concept for a boogie. I like that, clever. And the booze is supplied, nice.
Hope its a good one.
Wish I could be there, maybe in July.
J