billstap

anyone going to skyfest 7 (Texas)

i was just wondering if anyone has been to a skyfest (in texas) and let me know what they are like, i know j is runnin it and he is a great guy (sold me my rig at sunpath and he was way more then helpful, i would suggest him and sunpath to anyone) and also if anyone will be comin from the northeast and want to car pool/caravan.
blue skies!!!
billy:)

I've been there, done that, and going again this year... It's an awesome place to brush up on those skydiving skills! I got my SCR on my 50th jump thanks to J. But, for you PM J (upndownshop) with any questions, and he'll be more than happy to help... ;)

What happens at SkyFest... oh, nevermind... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have 2 pools going. One for what time Travis pukes first, and one for how many times he pukes total. Squares are $2.

On the time pool, I'll take 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, and 2:15. On the totals pool, I'll take 1, 2, and 3. On the "belligerent phrases he's most likely to utter while severely intoxicated" pool, I'll take "Fuck you, bitch."
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I will be there with my full keg of amber gold, and singing midget hookers.Angelic Skyfest is going to be the shit this year. Be there or be squareShocked

Oh my God I am so there for that.....;)

Holy Crap! Josh is actually gonna jump somewhere other than San Marcos. :D

Oh my God I am so there for that!!!!;)

I'm going to attempt escaping the box to go also...ooolala!

I'm going to bet on Chunks uttering the phrase "Don't fuck with me, I've got (fill in with a random word)!"

Come with me my sexy little minion. We shall hold hands and ride bare-ass on rainbows.

Ah, but you see I've already thought of that. It has to be a different random word because you won't have traveller's checks with you this time. What will you have that will make people not want to fuck with you?

Come with me my sexy little minion. We shall hold hands and ride bare-ass on rainbows.

SHARI is setting up ALL the bude jumps

BIGUN is up for all the SCR's

NAMGRUNT will be organising all the sidewalk jumps
please note :old fart license required

J will lose his voice this year

40 CREEK willl be the official wiskey of the event

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

SHARI is setting up ALL the bude jumps

Bude jumps? Or nude jumps? Nah, I only jump nekkid once a lifetime. Been there, done that...
Unless... Hey, I lost my last really good picture that namgrunt took of my last nekkid jump... I do need another one. :o:$

Don't know if I'll still be making SkyFest this year. Things change with a blink of an eye, and scheduling may be an issue. We'll see I guess. It is a few months away still. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

BIGUN is up for all the SCR's

NAMGRUNT will be organising all the sidewalk jumps
please note :old fart license required

40 CREEK willl be the official wiskey of the event

Well, I just PM's J to see if he wants me organizing SCR/S this year so I can get it on my calendar. 40 creek is our friend. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.