cakeboy

Austin area weekday jumpin, who's in?

It looks like it might be a little chilly, who's in for some cold jumps?

I had enough cold weather (it snowed the night before I went skiing) in Reno/Tahoe. I suppose I'm out... B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

how many jumpers do we need to make the caravan fly? not interested in 206 loads....

Are you talking about wedsday or saturday?
Saturday it WILL be the caravan all day as long as the weather is good. We are also having free freefly coaching by several members of the G-Rat crew.

how many jumpers do we need to make the caravan fly? not interested in 206 loads....

Are you talking about wedsday or saturday?
Saturday it WILL be the caravan all day as long as the weather is good. We are also having free freefly coaching by several members of the G-Rat crew.

So far so good on the weather... Lets keep that Caravan full all weekend! I sure hope to try out my new wing suit a couple of times. Any other wing suit pilots going to be around?

I'm still in today if anyone want to get their cold on. I'm looking at a house in Temple with my little sister at lunch and then I'll be free after that. I could probably be out there by 1:30 or so. Call me if you like, otherwise I'll be stopping through there anyway. db.
"One should not trade the thrill of living for the safety of existence"

Dbart, Bryan, and cakeboy get lots of credit for not being pussies and actually getting out and jumping (who cares if the wind chill was near freezing on the ground?).

All the rest of you, see you on a fair weather day. ;)

Many many thanks to Mark Mark for taking us up when I'm pretty sure he didn't really want to. You rock. :D