cakeboy

Austin area weekday jumpin, who's in?

Capitol will send up the caravan or the 206 with a light load, plus we can convince Eric to cook ... his foods the shit. If its at capitol me and Nate can come. If Temple Ill just send him so he can check it out.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

If you are to far from Capitol he can still go to temple, plus I know Don might go to Temple, send the APC a email or I can to see who wants to go out. Capitol however is awesome. Huge landing area and great people

I'll be home by then... And, I hate Valentine's Day anyway, so just let me know, where (PAC vs. 206), and I could probably make it out for a jump or two. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Wedneday February 14th. Who wants to jump? Which weekday works best for you?

Late afternoon I might be in for Capital...............and i have a spare Vampire V1 --- along with all kinds of other shit that will fit you if you want to fly

And you know if you wanted to come fly with us at SSM I would give you a place to crash so you don't have to drive home and can make a weekend out of it.

Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Looks like we will have enough for the caravan if we all show up at capitol, what kinda beer does everyone prefer?

I'm not exactly sure where Cap is... Never been there... So, I suppose don't count me in... :S I can jump that weekend. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

We could pick ya up, its pretty close, if you want to go

It would be later in the afternoon (after work and before sunset for sure), but thanks for the offer. :)
I looked at their website last night, so if we put something together, I'll head up. ;)

I'm going to be in Austin this weekend and hope to find some free time on Saturday morning.

What is the closest DZ to Austin? I'm not familiar with the area this is the time before my second trip there.

Depends on what area of Austin you are in.... Skydive Temple is North of Austin, Capitol Skydiving is a little East of Austin. So if you are in North Austin, Temple may be closer and if you are in Central Austin Capitol would be closer.

Theres really not much difference in driving time. Then again it depends on what part of austin.

Heres my view on the dzs in relation to my personal thoughts and location (north austin)

Temple - nice people, limited outs, short drive, awesome plane

Capitol - great vibe, HUGE landing area, great food when you can get the manager to cook, not a bad drive if theres no traffic

San Marcos - otter, lots of people, great people, longest drive at about 45 mins, decent landing area

If ya need a ride Im sure someone on here can help depending on where you go

I think the course is over the 17th and 18th of this month, but not too sure. My refund check won't make it to me in time,>:( but if Aggieland has one coming up, I'll go out there. :)

Lisa I think I will be in northcentral Austin. I'm staying about 11 miles from the airport where 35 & 290 intersect. Its a 5 star hotel called Super 8.

You are 17 minutes from Capitol Skydiving from your location.

:)
Hmmm... I might just have to skip work that day. :P

The Brian Germain course is the 24th and 25th of this month. As far as I know there are still spots available, but get a check in soon!

Thanks Mike. I'll talk to Don about a slot (even though the message wasn't directed towards me). I should have my refund check by then... I can float a little money. :)