Dangerousmind86

Coastal Dropzones

I'm taking a long road trip along the entire United States. I'm planning on visiting every costal state in the lower 48. I'll be leaving in a few months to come and I'm bringing my rig with me. I'm young and want to explore a little before I have to work for a living lol! There will be a lot of driving involved and I am serious about jumping every dropzone in every U.S. border state. From Washington down California; over to Florida; I wont forget Arizona; and up to New York. From there it's a straight shot back home. I know the Dropzone.com community is huge so if you live in any of the coastal states or a U.S. border state could you hook me up with your home DZ's name and address? I will be plotting them on a map for my trip and any info would be awesome! Any and all Name's, phone#'s, address' and dropzones home state would be totally helpful. Please don't think this is bogus. I've saved up 5k for this trip and I'm leaving as soon as my lease is up. Thanks to all that can help!
ANDY

I'm taking a long road trip along the entire United States. I'm planning on visiting every costal state in the lower 48. I'll be leaving in a few months to come and I'm bringing my rig with me. I'm young and want to explore a little before I have to work for a living lol! There will be a lot of driving involved and I am serious about jumping every dropzone in every U.S. border state. From Washington down California; over to Florida; I wont forget Arizona; and up to New York. From there it's a straight shot back home. I know the Dropzone.com community is huge so if you live in any of the coastal states or a U.S. border state could you hook me up with your home DZ's name and address? I will be plotting them on a map for my trip and any info would be awesome! Any and all Name's, phone#'s, address' and dropzones home state would be totally helpful. Please don't think this is bogus. I've saved up 5k for this trip and I'm leaving as soon as my lease is up. Thanks to all that can help!

What are you going to do the 3rd week?:D

Are you going to have internet access during the trip?
I hope you make it to Ga. Atlanta is where all of the cool kids are,and you have 8 weeks to get to Dublin.

See you at Skydive Sebastian, FL!! Going to keep us all updated of your travels?

Plan on getting your A license along the way or before you leave?

Emerald Coast Skydiving Ceneter (ECSC) is in Elberta, AL about 20 miles west of Pensacola, FL. on the gulf coast. We have a Porter and we have a beach boogie (jump into the FloraBama Bar on the beach) every Memorial Day weekend. To jump the beach you'll need a B license and 100 jumps. The DZ is about 20 minutes south of I-10. Drop by if you get a chance.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"