loudtom

Texas State Record and Z-Hills 200 Ways

I am already invited to the TSR for next year.
But since the Z-thing is so close I am wondering if alot of people are doing both or since z-hills is first if it is going to effect our attendance at the TSR.
I might apply to see if I can get on the 200 ways but since I have been on the last two TSR's and am a Texas State Record holder now I kinda feel obligated and really want to hang with the Texas folks. And I may not be invited to the Z-thing.
Anyway was just wondering how these two being so close together was effecting things.
lt
yo
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Both will be fun. I'm (like a lot of other people) short on time off so I'm doing the TSR thing. As far as the effect.....a handful of people I know can do them all. Time and money doesn't matter. A lot will pick by location, time off for the event, and cost of the event.

Guy has a way of pulling these things off though!
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

.....a handful of people I know can do them all. Time and money doesn't matter.

Aside from the occasional hurricane, living in Florida has its benefits. Being about an hour away from the Team Elite III event (ZHills) and the Kaleidoscope event (DeLand) are certainly some of those benefits.

I'm planning to go to the TSR and since the Z Team 200-Way is just down the road, I guess I'll mosey over there, too. ;)

You were right about the FUP, Fortson. It seems easier to get the old dance card punched since last February... :P

Kevin K.

Both will be fun. I'm (like a lot of other people) short on time off so I'm doing the TSR thing. As far as the effect.....a handful of people I know can do them all. Time and money doesn't matter. A lot will pick by location, time off for the event, and cost of the event.

Guy has a way of pulling these things off though!

I've already paid the TSR deposit and I'm trying to wangle time off for the 200 too. I can't give too many extra exams to my classes!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hell it will be an honor to jump with you at TSR. All you people talking about the 200 way is killing me. After WT I was suppose to not take off for any long trips......my boss is an asshole.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Hell it will be an honor to jump with you at TSR. All you people talking about the 200 way is killing me. After WT I was suppose to not take off for any long trips......my boss is an asshole.

Which boss is that?:P

I didn't realize how much the 200 ways were...
Maybe Texas won't be so hot this time huh John?
Oh wait this will be your first time won't it?
Bring it with you. You know what I mean.
Champagne would be nice. For after.
:)lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

I'll be at TSR and are right now still undecided about the 200ways.
Decission will be dependant on my workload at the office.
In addition there will be some fun stuff coming up at Thailand besides the usual Thai Sky festival. So it looks like I will be rid of all my holiday allready end of April:(.
See you.
M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

I'll be at TSR and are right now still undecided about the 200ways.
Decission will be dependant on my workload at the office.
In addition there will be some fun stuff coming up at Thailand besides the usual Thai Sky festival. So it looks like I will be rid of all my holiday allready end of April:(.
See you.
M.

Well, I sent in my registration and $$fee for the 200 way. I'll have to start saving up for the jumps now!