kallend

200 way at Z Hills, Spring 2007

Have invites gone out yet?

I had a phone message from Guy W. a while back that implied an invitation had been sent and I should respond, but I didn't actually receive one.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The rumor mill appears to be out of control so I am doing what I can to quell that and keep everyone informed.

Several changes have been made due to the high cost of the event.

We are removing the jumps on Sunday, March 25 as part of the package and making them optional

We tightened up the expenses to reduce the package cost to $1075 for the package of 23 jumps (was 26 jumps)

Refunds for unused jumps will be $27/jump for unused jumps from 17500' and $35/jump for unused jumps from 20,000' This will include being axed, illness, weather, whatever.

There is the possibility of a fuel price increase between now and the event in 2007. Understand that we may ask for some sort of fuel surcharge should prices increase significantly

Likewise, if fuel prices DROP significantly, then we will do everything we can to offer some sort of a refund to everyone.

All refunds will be dealt with AFTER the event is over, we will issue checks and mail them out, since we have 200 people to deal with.

Concerned? Confused? Need to clarify? contact me directly, [email protected] - TK Hayes