IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

id say Bryan but lol hes on vicodin:D

Yeah i wont be in the air for a long long time. [:/]

This wouldn't have happened if you'd been working out. :P

Wouldnt have happend if i hadnt been trying to kill cute little woodland creatures.:ph34r::D:D

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

I don't suppose anyone who's coming happens to have an extra fly for a Coleman 10x12 tent, do you? I seem to have lost mine and that would really suck if it rained this weekend. [:/]

You can borrow my dome tent, if you want.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I don't suppose anyone who's coming happens to have an extra fly for a Coleman 10x12 tent, do you? I seem to have lost mine and that would really suck if it rained this weekend. [:/]

No *ain this weekend. It's clearing out this after noon. If I hear you mention that word again... >:(

No really forecast has it sunny by 4pm today. Wind will be gone by the morning too. :D

I have a tent that size, but no fly for it.:(

I did find some other stuff though. :ph34r:

I'll be driving down tonight so I'll see y'all bright and early tomorrow morning...

Ah hell. I think I just heard one of those "Dump...Dump...Dummmmmmm" sounds, like in the movies.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

No really forecast has it sunny by 4pm today. Wind will be gone by the morning too. :D

JAC is right! Forecast looks good (with the exception of really cold, so everyone bring under armor)...Fingers & Toes all crossed :D

Blue skies in Austin! Woo Hoo! High tomorrow and Saturday is 60 degrees. Bonfire, Jager and Jello shots should keep us a little warm on Saturday night. I've made 225 jello shots so far... might make more, cuz you know how skydivers are.. :P May want to bring some warm clothes too. :D

I've made 225 jello shots so far... might make more, cuz you know how skydivers are.. :P May want to bring some warm clothes too. :D

.....um......your gonna need to make more!!:)

...um how many is enough? Where do I draw the line and stop making them. I was going to make at least 100 more.... but where do I stop?