crutch

11th Annual Hog Flop, Oct 25th to 29th

Blah, blah, blah...you still should have told us it was your birthday today so we could have spanked you. :P

I know...I think I shot myself in my own foot not being able to have some Skymama et al spankings!! :D

Trust me, one Aerodyne rep. got some good licks in this weekend...keep him away from a rubberband and an empty water bottle...he gets mean.B|:|

Soooo, who won the hog flop?? Inquiring minds want to know...

Since the jumps went well into Sunday Jeff didn't have time to judge them. But he's going to this week and the results will be posted as soon as we get them;)

To my Hog flop team mates, Al, Adam and Justin thanks for the fun jump!!!! After seeing some of the other videos we might stand a chance!!!!

A thanks to everyone who came in from South Florida, Georgia and beyond for the Boogie. I tried to meet just about as many of you as I could, and I hope you had fun this weekend.

And the biggest thanks to Art, for keeping the DZ going and making this event bigger and better every year!!! Happy Birthday old man and I'm glad you were able to do all your skydives on friday like you planned!!!

To all the locals, I had a blast this weekend and am sure you all did too!! I think I touched on just about every aspect of the sport this weekend. I did some Freeflying, 2 wingsuit jumps, some CReW, some RW, chased a few tandems, shot some video, pulled high and worked on my canopy skills, did some swoopin, and even a few Hop and Pops with Art on Friday. So I think minus a reserve ride and participating in a hybrid, I pretty much covered it all!!!

Well even if my team didn't place in the hog flop I think I was # 2 in the amount of jumps made over the weekend with a total of 21.:P

Good time had by all and I hope to see every one hopefully in Dublin, and definitely at the Boogie 'till ya puke.;):)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

It was an awesome weekend. Thanks again to Art for everything. The hog flop was fun and unusual as it sounds ;).

Zoomie Master Mike was definitely in rare form saturday night. Everyone was trying to keep up but few could.

Snag, don't fret there's always next weekend at the sda halloween boogie. you are coming right, the girls are getting the equipment together this time so they don't have to improvise :P.

now, where's that football

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

i want to thank everyone who came out to this year's hog-flop! we had to overcome many obstacles as i must not have paid my bill with mother nature. after being winded out most of the day saturday, we still managed 25 otter, 10 caravan and 43 cessna loads for the weekend!

thanks goes out to the cooks...joyce and the deland fall guys did a wonderful job with the food this year. the pig was excellent!

the hog flop was mostly weathered out on saturday, with most teams doing their jumps on sunday. i still haven't heard from the judge, but will post as soon as i do (spence, the first one counts, not the second :().

Thanks again for everyone who endured the rain friday night and the wind saturday. we will be doing it again next year and the dates will be posted in the next week or so!

i want to thank everyone who came out to this year's hog-flop! we had to overcome many obstacles as i must not have paid my bill with mother nature. after being winded out most of the day saturday, we still managed 25 otter, 10 caravan and 43 cessna loads for the weekend!

Not to mention the helicopter loads as well...:)

Jeff and Art sorry about the divits in the landing area. Toooo much beeeer. Had to clean out the cooler before I went home.lol

I saw that big do-nut that you made. You sure did have people yellin' at you as you drove away!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had a great time at the hog flop.

Jeff and Art sorry about the divits in the landing area. Toooo much beeeer. Had to clean out the cooler before I went home.lol

I've never jeff running and yelling before, but this definitely got a reaction!!!B|B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Results from the Hog-Flop. Anyone who is not a local, will be recieving their trophy in the mail in the next week or so. Tom looks like the big winner as the cameraman gets a trophy also....congrats!

Sorry Spence, maybe next year

First Place: 6.29 (frames) Boogada Boogada Boogada : Travis Stewart Camera Person
Tom Hayden
Justin Jones
Max Minch
Adam Abelow

Second Place: 10.17 Oh Shit: Tom Hayden Camera Person
Norm Olson
Andy Whitlock
Kath Bledsoe
David Mancini

Third Place: 11.10 Dead Last: Scott Krout Camera Person
Al Mastin
Adam Chamley
Mike Patterson
Justin Faroni

I may have to be a little pickey next year in the filming department, I filmed 4 or 5 flops (at least 2 made me look at the old altimeter) and none of them placed[:/]. Oh well, I still had a great ime and once again a BIG THANK YOU to Art for hosting, and hope to see all who attended again next year!