pacncathyjr

Packing Cathy's DZ

What A/C are you jumping there?

It's a 182

So, you're saying I can pay $22 to go to 10,500' in 45 minutes? I'm packing my bags and heading out right now!

Hi NAPA 99

There's a thread entitled "downsizing" where the person goes from a big dz/plane to a cessna DZ and they like it for various reasons. (do a search)

Try it you might like it, it not all about the plane it's about the turn around tiime, vibes etc. Packncathy is first class (guarantee's her pack jobs:o) so she should have a first class vibes DZ also,.

lets wait till the DZ gets started and gets some reviews before we decide if the trips worth it.

R.I.P.

No, but I have been told the climb rate increases significantly ;) So, tell me Brother, how far are you from JAX by vehicle? Nip 'o 40 Creek and a hot tub is sounding better every day. Best to Nanner
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

No, but I have been told the climb rate increases significantly ;) So, tell me Brother, how far are you from JAX by vehicle? Nip 'o 40 Creek and a hot tub is sounding better every day. Best to Nanner

its a day trip..but we have a bed waiting for you so stay a while

you need to plan on comeing up to Thomaston Ga. for the haloween boogie at Skydive Atlanta

you talk about a blast and J and Jamie will be there also

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Slug
I read the thread before. I know the guy that wrote it. Don't think this is a case of knock-it-before-you-try-it. Of my 700 jumps I have about 30 from a 182 and 50 more from a Porter.

While 182 DZs may have some ups, I personally prefer a turbine DZ. Especially if it's the same price for a longer freefall with a quicker climb.

I'll most likely swing by St. Mary's at some point. Don't expect to see me there every weekend though (until they get a turbine).

It's just a matter of personal preference.

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."