• Mullins' Super King Air (13.5K) $21
• 2 Cessna 182s
• Robinson R44 Helicopter th,fr & su (4K) $55
• Hot Air Balloon (4-5K) $89
• Tandem Powered Parachute $TBA

Registration $15

FREE BEER & PIZZA Saturday Night
2005 Freefall Express Year End Video Preview Saturday Night

Free Camping, Hot Showers, Rigging Services, Covered Packing, BBQ Grill, the list goes on...

any questions email "[email protected]" or call 800-598-JUMP
www.freefallexpress.com

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

Fletcher you need to edit this post! You have listed the powered parachute as a jump aircraft.
The powered parachute is not a legal jump aircraft and although I did jump many times from one while working in that industry we had an expemption and the aircraft had an N Number as well as a comercial pilot in comand.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Well... I don't know what else you would call it... :P The person flying it said it will be cool to jump out of it. Plus... No one said we couldn't.

Well the law states that you can't jump out of it. thats an FAA issue.
You call it an intro flight. All powered parachute flights have to be learning flights and the pilot has to be an AFI (advanced flight instructor).
The owner has to have a comercial rating and the aircraft has to have an N#.
When I worked for Powrachute and did all those jumps from the PPC we had an green card from the feds with it all as a govt contract was in the works.
Hope this helps.
Joe

You are right my friend. Sloppy Joes on Friday night! Maybe if we press hard enough we can get them to crack one of those kegs too... hehehehehe

Just so you know... FFE is a green bottle beer dropzone. The free beer on Saturday night is (2) Kegs of Heinekin and a keg of busch or bud or something like that but who cares... There's 2 KEGS of HEINEKIN!!! I believe he ordered something like 50 pizza's to start out with too. Regardless... come out and help us drain the HEINEKIN!!!

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

we will also be having sloppy joes on friday night from what i hear. no pun towards you preacher joe.

Shhhhhh.. Sonny no one should know I am a minister. It makes it look bad when I go streaking the DZ.
Joe

Looking forward to it. I'm only going to be down from sunrise to sunset on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be bringing some people down with me.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

See, you said all that stuff without saying the F-word. I'm telling you, you ought to write up the boogie when it's over. You've got talent. (for writing, that is) ;)

Ken

I really don't know what you are talking about here, you seem to have lost me.
If you read my post it would be rare for me to use the f-bomb so your statement is confusing to me and as far as my talent. do you even know me to make judgement on my talents, because I don't know you.
I would have contacted you in a pm, but you do not have that activated in your profile.
Joe

I really don't know what you are talking about here, you seem to have lost me.
If you read my post it would be rare for me to use the f-bomb so your statement is confusing to me and as far as my talent. do you even know me to make judgement on my talents, because I don't know you.
I would have contacted you in a pm, but you do not have that activated in your profile.
Joe

Whoa!!! No offense intended. I was directing that comment at Fletch, the originator of this thread. I was referring to an earlier conversation we had. Inside joke and all that stuff. :)

This Arkansas nobody will be there too. What about you?

What does that even mean?

I'm going down on Friday now instead of Saturday. Yeah helicopter jumps. YES!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Am I going to have to explain every post??

Joe said "Midwest Legend Jimmy Coiner" would be there so I said this Arkansas Nobody (ME) was going to be there, too.

It was the juxtaposition of "Midwest Legend" and "Arkansas Nobody" along with the self-depreciation of drawing attention to my lack of experience that was intended to be slightly humorous.

Sorry. It won't happen again.;)

Am I going to have to explain every post??

Joe said "Midwest Legend Jimmy Coiner" would be there so I said this Arkansas Nobody (ME) was going to be there, too.

It was the juxtaposition of "Midwest Legend" and "Arkansas Nobody" along with the self-depreciation of drawing attention to my lack of experience that was intended to be slightly humorous.

Sorry. It won't happen again.;)

Ken we like it when you explain every post, it makes the posyt look really big and the boogie will look very big!
Mid-west legend Jimmy Coiner will be at the boogie and Arkansas' favorite skydiver Ken will be at the boogie this wekend. Be sure to make a jump with these guys.
My girlfriend is at the boogie right now and has jumped the chopper and is on her third load of the day as I type.
Sounds like the crowd is growing and the boogie is going great already.
Joe

I think you mean watching Mullens' King Air get rained on. I'm generally a glass half full sorta guy, but 80% chance of thunderstorms doesn't look good.[:/]

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

friday the weather was good. a little windy, but good.

The chopper was inflight as well as mullins, no balloons to be had as the winds where just to much.
I am off to work so I can't tell you about Saturday.

Jimmy Coiner (midwest freefly legend) is there and from what I understand the ladies can't keep thier hands off of him. Rumor mill has it that when he lands and trys to pack his gear the girls flock to the packing hanger and kiss on him while he trying to pack.

Joe