josheezammit

October 27th to 29th - 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival Skydive San Marcos

I'd catch hell if I started the Dublin Boogie thread in November.:D

But Chris, that implies there's only one Dublin Boogie thread. :P;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Are any of those Casa loads going to "magically" disappear again?

:P

Dude, that was some David Copperfield/Bermuda Triangle shit right there. It's pretty surreal seeing a Casa take off full and land empty, without ever seeing a single skydiver under canopy. Somewhere I have some Cops style video footage of me driving around looking for the lost load.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

look for the full page add in this next monthes parachutist and skydiving magazine!

The ad says, "Swoop our pond, if you dare" I gotta tell you, i am ALL OVER that one.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

i am ALL OVER that one

Me to , seems I just love to be asked how full the pond is... maybe I can learn to NOT fly to it...

BTW I have the most awesome costume... I need one female, a male and a table for one part and then at least 2 others for the finishing touch.... so anyone interested in a funny idea Ive been waiting to share since last halloween PM me
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

All right people...I had to clean up this thread, which is something I don't enjoy doing. Y'all need to learn to play nice and remember the old adage, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

I've yet to find the "perfect" dz. If this dz isn't your favorite, then just don't go. It's very easy. There's no need for you to rain on someone else's parade, it's petty and juvenile.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

CASA / Baloons / Powered Parachutes / helicopter
$25 registration includes T-shirt, Beer / Food and Band plus lots of fun and games.
Fancy Dress party and Film Festival Saurday night plus the return of the "Mark Monaco" band.

Should be loads of fun( get it?). Hell, I might even stay late, say 9 or even 10pm.;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

only if the d liscense folk cant spot;)

Just promise me that that point will be covered when they register and not after another load lands off. I think everyone got lucky last year, and there is no reason to tempt fate.

Did somebody land off last year??:P:P
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock