josheezammit

October 27th to 29th - 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival Skydive San Marcos

i am ALL OVER that one

Me to , seems I just love to be asked how full the pond is... maybe I can learn to NOT fly to it...

This one, where I said I could come. Since I only want to jump now and not party.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Id love to be there but cant justify paying the boogie fee to jump on sunday, I know the fee goes to bringing the aircraft and think its fine theyd still charge, but personally its just not in the cards this year. Have fun and POST PICTURES when its over

Its time to party like a mad hooker on crack. I am going to bring a mini-keg and do a mini-keg stand. Last time the big one kicked my ass and caused me to puke. So i figured the smaller version will do the trick this time. Its going to be crazy, like, chiniese style crazy. :ph34r: Anyway, ill be there friday morning to start the havoc. Does anyone know the estimated count of total people attending our mass gathering of dillusional pshycopaths?

Its time to party like a mad hooker on crack. I am going to bring a mini-keg and do a mini-keg stand. Last time the big one kicked my ass and caused me to puke. So i figured the smaller version will do the trick this time. Its going to be crazy, like, chiniese style crazy. :ph34r: Anyway, ill be there friday morning to start the havoc. Does anyone know the estimated count of total people attending our mass gathering of dillusional pshycopaths?

Thanks for the heads-up, Travis. I'll be sure to wear an old pair of shoes. :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you keep talking like that you are going to scare away all of the people..........

anyway no idea, we made no list, we did not check it twice, but if I had to guess? somewhere in the thousands......
but really we had 60 tandems scheduled for saturday already as of 6 p.m. yesterday, I know that they are people coming in from Skydive Elsinore, and special guests coming from CSS and Spaceland and of course Skydive Houston. Other then that who knows really, other then God and nostridamus......

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

... soooo with that in mind and the fact that are people coming as far east as Carolina Sky Sports and as far west as Skydive Elsinore, ...

Hey, you will have folks from as far as Europe!!!;)

M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

guess what is flying to a little town called fentress in just a couple of hours......

Damn it, those killer wasps aren't headed back this way, are they?

Alright, go to the store and buy a whole bunch of Raid. Try to buy me a couple of hours to get the monkeys organized. Last I saw, they were having a poop fight in the backyard.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

You still coming ? Jeesh take me BACK off the list lol ... oh wait, Im coming to jump with you.... my bad... Have a safe flight :)

Of course - just to jump with you!!!!
Right now I'm sitting in the packing area watching the wind sock being straight upright. Little bit of wind;), but it's supposed to going down this afternoon.

See you,

M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Ill pick ya up tomorrow morning, and then you can herd the 10 1st and 2nd graders through the halloween party. Ill glady sit and watch the windsock (crossing fingers that youd think thats a fair trade and take me up on it).... How could I do the mom thing on a weekend of a boogie.... ugh... next year I declare no parties for the kids.

Glad you got here safely....see ya on sunday.

That was an efficient, well organized, and FUN boogie. :)

115 tandems
almost 1000 jumps in 2 days time (including the tandems)

only 2 cutaways
no injuries, many new memories and of course a big thank you to the S&TA Eric Butts, for helping us stay safe, the DZM Ryan Lohrer, for taking care of business like only you can, and the DZO's Paul and Jenn
Illingworth for making it all possible!;)

Thank you all so much and this is why my staff profile says.....

Josh loves skydiving, and firmly believes his life is better because of it!

Thank you to all of you who are a part of that!!!!

Ahh, what a wonderful world.