josheezammit

October 27th to 29th - 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival Skydive San Marcos

and of course a big thank you to the S&TA Eric Butts, for helping us stay safe, the DZM Ryan Lohrer, for taking care of business like only you can, and the DZO's Paul and Jenn
Illingworth for making it all possible!

Josh --- can you actually breathe with your head stuck so far up everyones ass??????????:P

It was a good time -- we made some new wingsuit addicts (well Ted and Jenn did while I shot video).

I believe Chunks made his first 8 wingsuit jumps

We did manage to pull off the hoop dive SCR too!

Good luck to Kyle and Jessica who are leaving us for the big state of Arizona --- I will really miss them(I hate packing and they were my packers-now I will have to do it myself -- I am going to really miss them)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

It was a good time -- we made some new wingsuit addicts (well Ted and Jenn did while I shot video).

I believe Chunks made his first 8 wingsuit jumps

Hell yeah that shit is bad ass. Now all I have to do is sell some drugs, and pawn some stolen goods so I can buy my own wingsuit.

Does anyone want to buy a nice set of speakers?:S

Hell yeah that shit is bad ass. Now all I have to do is sell some drugs, and pawn some stolen goods so I can buy my own wingsuit.

Dude, just hook up with one of the meth labs out on FM 32 and see if you can set up a dealership.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.