brothermuff65

my thoughts on the convention

You know we actually save around $350 on ticket if we fly out on the 18th.
I am really praying that my partners boss will let her get out of work a couple of days early cause leaving on the 23rd we have to pay an extra $350 it is just sad being that late.

Any other Brits coming???
Come on British people let us know.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

It's easy to explain, IT's JUST FUN.....but i advise you to have extra vacation time, because it always takes me extra time to re-coup from the WFFC, before i go back to work.:)
snowwhite, do you have to be able to be at the pre-setup meetings to be able to come early and help?

I can't afford to come back and forth.:(

No requirements of any type. Do you have an idea when you may be able to join us?
I have a tentative schedule for the set up stuff, and I'm trying to figure out who all I have for various types of things that need to be done.
Because we are on a different schedule this year, it may get just a little hairy..
OOOPS, better go shave my legs right now while I'm thinking about it!

If you need my phone number (for the set up, not the leg shaving) let me know!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

When i first heard of the convention many years ago i was a student on a tiny dropzone in Germany. Jumpers from my club just got back and had tons of stories to tell. Some became Rodriguez Brothers and so the family spread further.
This year i will most likely be at the WFFC, for me ist about lots of people, lots of planes and lots of people from lots of countries. I am allready 4000 miles closer to the convention :-) where i am now.

Franco Rodriguez
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

What he said! Also I average 60-70 jumps over the WFFC and have a rule to not get out of bed before noon and not on a plane before 2pm. Just imagine if I felt like jumping early.:D

it's a lot easier to do WFFC when you already live there, and typically go to a DZ just a few counties away. When it's 2000 miles, I have to ask what's the motivation. Esp when it's only 450 miles south to Perris and Elsinore, a house I can stay at, and a nearby beach.

because its the convention . no other reason needed its always a FUN time
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates