skyfox69

King Air At Cushing, OK

Seeing as how OK weather doesn't seem that much different than KS weather, I'll take a stab at the forecast.
There is a chance of cloudy clear skies with winds 0-35. Tornadoes, thunderstorms and mild conditions are a possibility between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM. However, seeing as this is a forecast seven days ahead, I could be wrong, maybe.
I am not a trained meterologist and not affiliated with any weather service or broadcast station. I did however, stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Unfortunately, it was not successful. We planned a 12-way which built to 9. There was a great disparity in the experience level on the load, several of the jumpers had never been on anything bigger than an 8-way and most all of us were rusty. All said and done, we still had a good time and enjoyed the jump. I hope the younger jumpers look at it as a learning experience and that we have better luck next time.

J

I hope the younger jumpers look at it as a learning experience and that we have better luck next time.

"Younger" is a relative term when you're on a POPS load. LOL

I'd think it's safe to say I was the least experienced on the jump (if not the youngest at age 43?). To me, just being a part of the 9-way was awesome! Judy is right, I learned a LOT and had a blast doing it! You'll never jump with a nicer bunch of people - thousands of jumps and years and years of experience between them and not a "sky-god" in the lot. Thanks Judy and everyone else who allowed me to be a part of the record attempt. Now I have a year to practice before we shatter the record in '07! :D

-Kevin

Damn...now I really feel old:P Of course, nobody's as old as Shermier! Hopefully, I'll get some more air time between now and then as well. Just getting in the air was great.

As I said...if we had fun, it was a great skydive.

And as Spanky rolled in late Sat. afternoon, that would explain why I didn't see him. Alan and I left for the house at 5:00 pm. Sucks to have to work on Sunday.