Buried

Hawaii DZ info?

I may be going out there in june and have a few questions.

Which one would be running week around and would have a fair number of upjumpers at?

Does any one have any experience how to get to the dz and what places would be cheap and ideal to stay around/at the dz or in Waikiki

thx

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Which one would be running week around and would have a fair number of upjumpers at?

There are a couple there at Dillingham, and they usually are flying in the mornings when the tourists are doing tandems. Not many fun jumpers that I know of, and they close around noon or when the tandems are done.

Does any one have any experience how to get to the dz and what places would be cheap and ideal to stay around/at the dz or in Waikiki

The DZ is easy to find on the north shore. If you are going only to jump, just stay on north shore or you'll have a hour or so drive to the DZ from Waikiki, longer if the traffic is bad.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Pacific SKydiving Center was always closing early when I was there, but when they were open I enjoyed the quick flights to altitude on the king air over the slow plane at skydive hawaii...

I did however like Skydive Hawaii's atmoshphere slightly better, and when I was there they did a couple fun jumper only sunset loads two nights a week, those were always a good time...

Have fun there, it's an awsome place to jump..

If you choose one, I choose Skydive Hawaii.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.