crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

art...I hope you are still watching this thread...

fill us in...I couldn't find Hours of operation on the web site...will you be open during the week? I can come any day but I don't want to be stuck laying around a closed DZ all week waiting for Friday...unless you are willing to take in an Atlanta refugee at your house for free...:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey POPS, don't think their is going to be much going on this week at the Dropzone, I didn't see much on the schedule for the week yesterday before I left.

Art watches the thread so he should answer back sometime today.
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Andy, Jim (the caravan pilot) will be out around ten on Friday morning ($19 per jump that day) for anyone who is there (I should be there about that time also). If anyone is heading down Thursday night, call me and I will make arrangements to have the gate open. Night jumps on Friday are a possibility, but we of course need to curb the alcohol abuse until after the jumping is done (pretty hard with a 8:15 sunset).:S

The second Caravan will be arriving a some point Saturday morning. As of right now, hot dogs and burgers are going to be availiable all day on Saturday. Working on some type of dinner for that night. Beer truck is supplying two kegs for the evening.

If anyone is coming from Gainesville after 3 on Friday, please drop me a note, I need someone to pick my son up. Thanks

Back on topic.

BETO74
BigErn13
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
dgskydive
flskydiver
freefalle
Jeiber
Jumpchikk
jumpingbean001
mwabd1
missg8tordivr
Popsjumper
TMPattersonJr

Anyone else?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Isaiah

Is this the damn list?You slack ass skydivers!!Are you all too damn lazy to put your name on a list or do we have some commitment problems.WTF!!!

Come on people,lets get this list going.

Back on topic.

BETO74
BigErn13
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
dgskydive
flskydiver
freefalle
Jeiber
Jumpchikk
jumpingbean001
mwabd1
missg8tordivr
Popsjumper
TMPattersonJr

Anyone else?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Isaiah

Is this the damn list?You slack ass skydivers!!Are you all too damn lazy to put your name on a list or do we have some commitment problems.WTF!!!

Come on people,lets get this list going.

I think its a little bit of both along with not being able to pay attention for more than one post. A.D.D!! :P;):D

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Looks like I might be up there late on Saturday night and on Sunday to jump. I've decided to stay in town and see my daughter off to the Prom instead of going to Cross Keys. I'm losing money on my plane ticket...easy come, easy go, eh?

If I come up on Saturday, will any of you fine, strong gentlemen help me pitch a tent? Please, pretty please? :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I dont know of any of these fine strong gentlemen you speak of :Pbut I will help you. ;) It would be my honor. :)
BETO74
BigErn13
Crutch
CSpenceFLY
dgskydive
flskydiver
freefalle
Jeiber
Jumpchikk
jumpingbean001
mwabd1
missg8tordivr
Popsjumper
skymama
TMPattersonJr

Anybody else?

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Girl!! If the phone is OFF then how can you know if I tried to call you???? hmmmm???? You coming out this weekend? WE can get you water training....right Les? We know where the drainage ditches/holes are! LMAO! ;):o

Yeah um, I know this hole, it's about 8 feet deep with about 2 feet of water (well, I want to say it was water, but we didn't stay down there long enough to figure out exactly what it's composition was)....anyway....I think it had enough liquid down there for her to jump in and we can throw a parachute down there on top of her and see how well she does...:D

(If you werent being facetious)

No, I would never be facetious about someone volunteering to do a good deed. See, there ARE gentlemen at Palatka! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Let's see...one, no he doesn't count, then there is...no, I wouldn't say he is one, what about ....no, remember when, maybe there is one or two, we just haven't meet them yet

Ok, then I'll just take a few drunk guys who want to earn a few brownie points with me in case I feel like banning them in the future. :ph34r: