Skydivesg

Jump Start 2006 ** Skydive Iowa

Skydive Iowa will once again host it's spring boogie with a Super Otter on May 12, 13 & 14.
Free camping, showers, nightly bon fires.... all the usual stuff and more.
The Northern Plains Skydiving League will hold it's first meet of the season with the NSL founder and president Kurt Gaebel on site as the meet coach.
Kurt will be there Friday the 12th conducting a one day 4 way camp prior to the meet on Saturday.
Hope to see everyone there.
FFI: Sandy Grillet
[email protected]
(515) 226-0941

It sounds like the balloon can be there for Saturday morning and Saturday evening. He has to work Sunday.

Just one day? Any skydivers wanting to make a balloon jump better be thinking about it a head of time. Sandy you still looking for someone to organize the balloon jumps? Bill

Boogies at Skydive Iowa seem to always be a excellent time for everyone. With professional 4-way coaches, RW and Freefly orginizers, specialty jumps and not to mention BEER by the FIRE!! I always make sure that I make it to the Boogies at Skydive Iowa. I would say that they are my home away from home. Keep up the good work boys and keep bringing those turbines!

The current US National Champions in freestyle "Team FluID", Karl and Merriah Eakins will also be on hand to organize Freeflyers, tube jumps, pylon races and anything else you want. They always come up with some fun and challenging skydives.
They're a lot of fun and bring some great energy and vibes.
Also the new Xaos Grille will be open all weekend providing breakfast, lunch and dinner.
And of course Red Bull providing energy drinks.
It just keep getting better.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

I just talked to the balloon pilot. He will be there Saturday evening and Sunday morning. He can haul four to five jumpers and plans on two to three loads each day. I also tested several items at the Xaos Grille and they were very good. They have an excellent breakfast sandwich like Z-hills use to serve back in the 80s. You'll love it (not like the standard Mickydees) also pancakes, bisquits and gravy all kinds of great stuff and great prices too.
Red Bull will be providing free Red Bull all day. They are also providing their famous attack Humvee which doubles as their DJ setup for rockin tunes by the fire pit.
The Otter will be there ready to fly at 11:00 am Friday and there is a 4 way camp by the NSL director Kurt Gaebel.
This should be a good one.