RkyMtnHigh

Pyro Vixen Boogie at Skydive Sebastian

February 3-5, 2006...but just around the corner.

Who's ready for a repeat or topping the fabulous Naughty Cupid Boogie from this year?:)
I've been scoping out kuhl new outfits to out-do my Hustler costume and I think I have selected the one that would be a lot of fun:$

All I hope is that it's not as freezin ccccccold as this year.

I'm so excited to see what Angela, Mel, JJ, Ali, Katiebear, Mindway and Ian will all wear...all so creative.B|

OH HELL! It's called the PYRO VIXEN party??????? I am going to be totally broke February this year. I so want to go and spin fire for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim, it'd be awesome if you could come and spin fire. BendyWendy does it also. B|

Marks, while Kim and Wendy are spinning fire, you can spin tunes:)

I think anytime you boys come to visit is a good time! How strange, though, that you blow us off for New Year's as usual but make time in your busy schedule for a weekend with barely dressed women....hmmm.... go figure!;)

oh yeah, did I mention I was going to play with fire... and of course, fireworks as usual!

This will be the Pink Mafia's 2nd Annual Boogie at Skydive Sebastian. Though we've decided to change up the name of this event, we promise you that the fun only continues to get bigger and better!!!

Join the Pink Mafia for some great skydives and an awesome theme party! Ladies, if you don't already have your PMS number, come out and get it at this event! :)
We have awesome prizes in store for registered participants and nightly entertainment that will make your jaw drop! The theme for our party this year is to have everyone dressed in RED! Dress as sexy or comfortable as you'd like, but stick to the theme...wear lots of RED!

Hope to see you all there!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

we miss EVERYONE so freaking much! it would be our Naughty Reunion...and hoping to have MORE family members join us...

Photos of Last Year

[Red]More Photos and a Recap

Alli..will I be kicked out for not wearing RED? I am a BLACK kinda girl;):D...okay, fine...I'll find some Red flannel PJs and fluffy slippers...nevermind:P

of course you won't be kicked out (you might be spanked a little... :$) ~ we hope to see you in that SEXY-LOVEY-wear again this Year katee!!! YAAAY!

we know it was really Cold last year, so we're hoping to HEAT it up with Red & Fire - Very Pyro Vixen, yes ;^) you shall see!

thank you all for your replies ~ WE LOVE YOU All and Really hope you come play with us again this year*

xoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Haven't really finished putting my ensemble together, but it's in the making! I'm also working on a design for our fire twirling ladies! Hopefully they won't object to wearing my creations...:o

I think it will be really awesome to watch the huge crowd of red throughout the evening of the party! We really just want everyone to be comfortable or feel sexy in whatever they wear, and that's why we're not encouraging one particular outfit or another....just wear RED! This allows everyone to be creative in their own way and still stick to the theme. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

I just made up my child sharing calendar. If my ex approves it, I'm kid free that weekend and I'll be at the boogie. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OH HELL! It's called the PYRO VIXEN party??????? I am going to be totally broke February this year. I so want to go and spin fire for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim, it'd be awesome if you could come and spin fire. BendyWendy does it also. B|

Marks, while Kim and Wendy are spinning fire, you can spin tunes:)

Ok, i just booked our flights. Kim said she HAD to be there.;):D Sorry everyone, if you get Fireflytx, you get me too.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

but will you be wearing red?

Sure, I love red! I have a feeling I won't be showing as much skin as Alli though. I'll leave that to the young, in shape girls! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon