ianmdrennan

7th Skydive Atlanta Halloween Freefly Festival!!!!

Alrighty peeps. I need your help convincing DJ Electric Boy to fly solo at the boogie. Yup, I'm a boogie slacker and I don't wanna hear any s*^t, BUT he, no doubt, will have a blast, w/ or w/out me there and is actually considering NOT going. WTF??????

So...How can we convince Rastaricanair to go to the boogie????????

tell him he can see ALL the boobies:o
I am giveing FREE boobie exams..for the cause .ya know:)

;):):o:ph34r:

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Theres a Chilis in town that has TV's at the bar, I think. Thats probably the best you're gonna do.
I wouldn't even ASK to play a football game in the hangar. Thats for tandem video playback and skydiving shit.

we've been watching foot ball on the big screen for weeks now... you should come visit more!

Oh and if anyone has any speakers theyd like to donate, I think the ones we have are pretty much dead. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well how about this weekend.. we DONT! :S Its a f-ing BOOGIE!

Y'knooooooooww, if people wanted a Miss Bossy Panties around, they'd be harassing Marianne to come.
....And BTW, they are. SO SHAADDAP!!

How about we settle this in Democratical Orfun style. (Even though you're not even an Official Orfun yet!! Ooohhhhh buurrrrrnnnnn!)
Please Check ONE CHOICE ONLY:

____I would like to enhance my boogie experience by watching the #4 Ranked University of Georgia Bulldogs bring tears of embarassment to the eyes of the parents of the Swamp Assed #19 Florida Gators

____I am a Miss Bossy Panties and I want the whole world to do only what I want to do, so that no one besides me has any fun anywhere ever
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Anyone heading up from the central florida area want to car pool. My ride just fell through. Ill pay my fair share of gas.

PM me with a ph # and Ill call tommorow morning. Im looking to leave Thurday or friday and be back in time for class monday AM.

Thanks Mucho -
D'Bo

__X__I would like to enhance my boogie experience by watching the #4 Ranked University of Georgia Bulldogs bring tears of embarassment to the eyes of the parents of the Swamp Assed #19 Florida Gators

____I am a Miss Bossy Panties and I want the whole world to do only what I want to do, so that no one besides me has any fun anywhere ever

Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

or Option #3:

____ I dont go to boogies to skydive anyway so may as well go to a bar and watch the game.

.. see if I ever buy your sorry ass a recurrency jump again.
(OHHHH BURN!)

you are a smelly pirate hooker
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well how about this weekend.. we DONT! :S Its a f-ing BOOGIE!

well ya watch the video at the END of the day. during the day Im too busy jumping!

maybe CG will put together and end of the day vid for us. id be willing to donate my vid of the day.

I hear he has been doing some awsome end of the day stuff lately. B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

or Option #3:

____ I dont go to boogies to skydive anyway so may as well go to a bar and watch the game.

(OHHHH BURN!)

Thats a pretty lame come back for you. But I will now let this thread go back to its original subject:

Halloween boogie... ie.. SKYDIVING.

Football is down the street and on the left.

or Option #3:

(OHHHH BURN!)

Thats a pretty lame come back for you.

That's because you don't know anything about movies either.

Why do I hang out with you?!?!:S

Why do I hang out with you?!?!:S

Because she is as sweet as honey, as cute as a button, as HOT as Texas, and as voluptuous as heaven!:):);)

There you go Kitty!!!:)

........No, that's not it.
Oh yeah! I remember....:P

I agree with Kitty. TV's @ DZ's (ESPECIALLY FOR BOOGIES) are for Skydiving. If you want to watch football - stay at home :P Or alternatively if football is on, when people want to watch a skydiving video don't BITCH when we turn the football game off :P
Performance Designs Factory Team

I agree with Kitty. TV's @ DZ's (ESPECIALLY FOR BOOGIES) are for Skydiving. If you want to watch football - stay at home :P Or alternatively if football is on, when people want to watch a skydiving video don't BITCH when we turn the football game off :P

Im really not picky whats on da TV, as long as we keep the remote out of the hands of the children and wuffos! >:(

i havent been slaving over a crashing laptop for hours today so we can watch fooball at the DZ!:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865