yoram

aerograd kolomna

Aerograd kolomna is one of the best place to jump in Europe. We were there for 10 days (60 israelis) and it was amazing.
The planes and helicopter are great, the facilities amazingly modern compare to russia , the staff very professional and cooperative and the dropzone owner is a hell of a guy: willing to help and present in the worst situations.
We had a guy wounded and he has helped us all along and was visiting everyday and for long hours at the hospital, let alone that he used the dropzone helicopter to move the guy to the hospital in town. Definitely an amazing person. Thank you Roman.
Conclusion if you want the best place to jump 12 a day go to Kolomna. We will go again next year. See u all in the sky

ha - we were managing 14 a day... and damn it was hot in June!

only because we had a few weather induced stand-by's...

i want to thank Roman too, on behalf of the whole group. the immediate helicopter evac, making sure he is being cared for in the hospital, and helping us in getting him safely to moscow and then home using the best ambulance service available.

i've only been to 6 DZs around the world, but aerograd is the best i've beed to yet.
O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Hi,
Was supposed to go on those dates as well as I have a friend who was coming from Israel with your groupe....
But finally had to stay to work in my DZ.... such a pitty..
But I am definittly sure about goping there next year to spent some time and doing a max of jumps!

Thanks for the PM..
The prices are allready higher this year than the last one....but it is everywhere the same!
I really wanted to go but have been working....
I bought a cypress especially for that trip, then I allready know Ill have to go next year!

You even bought a cypres and you didnt go!!!!????? Oh no oh no oh no.

Yes you are right. Last year the prices were around 9 US and this year they were 12 or so.

If the prices go up in england ...probably people would definitely stop jumping here (£18 already)

Yes, I finally bought a cypress...and from now I am free to go to jump anywhere! (Just will need to do the visa paper work on time and LETS GO TO RUSSIA!!).I have heart so many good thinks about it, I cant miss it next year!
The prices in Belgium are very low...
At Spa the prices are 18E ; per jump if you buy a 25 j block!
The prices are also going till 17E ; in some other DZ in Belgium....
It is also open 7 days a week,....the only bad point is we have belgium weather!!!