tspillers

6th AOTMB

We will also have some limited free lunches each day.

Does that mean if Spaceland gets rain and they send their 16way team to train at AOT --- you know the one-- they won't get to eat all the pizza and never have to pay the registration fee???

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Hotel info:

The Hilton is offering very nice rooms for $69. Call (979) 693-7500 and Mention the AOT Skydivers for the discounted rate.

If you really are pinching pennies, there is still the Brazos Inn, but stay at your own risk (not the best place or part of town).

I will lock in the menu soon. Any special requests? I am going for prime rib and shrimp again plus other items....

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about a VWink
If its not to late see if you can score a velo 96

I have one thanks...

So does that mean your gonna let me jump it?

The Hilton is offering very nice rooms for $69. Call (979) 693-7500 and Mention the AOT Skydivers for the discounted rate.

Woohoo -- I'm comin' to play! I'll be there Sat & Sun, got a room at the Hilton (thanks for the info) so I can, er, partake Saturday night. See y'all Saturday!

-- Dave

Are you bringing the family. They have a nice pool at the Hilton.

You will get to experience the meal to die for. Even if people are jumping elsewher on Saturday (can't imagine why), the $10 catered meal is worth being here alone. We will have prime rib, shrimp, etc. This is done by a gourmet chef. This meal is worth $30+ per person. Ask anyone who was here last year.

Todd

Attending:
aggie04
AggieDave
Amanduh
bbskydiver
Brains
Brits17
Caseadilla
chip
davebB|
Dougie
Fireflytx
Flyin Bob
FlyingFerret
Flypunk
gemini
heidihagen
hippydiver
IMGR2
Jethers203
jumperconway
kevlarsxs
laceysocks
Luminous
LoudDan
MFDammit
Moonglo
PLF
Professor
QTPi
QueenBee
RedAssSkyChic
sharimcm
sitflypat
skip
tspillers
upndownshop
voodew1
wmw999
youngin17
Zennie

Quit being difficult and get your butt there, flyboy....:P

On a side note:

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am not ready for this thing. Of course that is what I say every year. I have been doing tent repairs (what a pain). We have venting in the hangars now and it makes it cooler. We have redone the kegerator and the beer is colder than ever. The wall to wall carpet, third hangar and extra packing space rocks. We even have a disco ball.

Hondo Construction is loaning us a trailer...I mean stage for the band: Rebecca Creek Band. They just signed with Cosmic Records.

The place will be freshly mowed.

We have limited pizza for lunch on Saturday, wings and chicken strips Sunday.

Live remote with Candy 95.1 10-Noon on Saturday. They will be giving away prizes, including a Tandem Skydive ;)

We will take over Dudley's Friday Night. If you are wearing this years AOTMB shirt you get free Beer. This meens you need to pick up your shirt Friday.

Tuscany's will be returning with hot and cold coffee drinks, gelato, and maybe some muffins.

Max will be organizing freefly jumps for free and 1-on-1 coaching jumps for slots, pack, and $25.

Gary will be organizing big ways (Skyvan and Caravan available).

Swoop course will be set up (separate from main landing area).

Massage Therapist on site.

Fire Dancing Saturday night.

$10 catered meal Saturday Night will again be prime rib, shrimp, chicken, and we are being creative to make a few changes.

There will be raffles as usual.

There will be Javelin Demos, PD Demos, RWS will have the Skyhook Demo.

The weather forecast is....nevermind, I am not even going to say it.....

Hope to see everyone there. I will be the idiot running around like a chicken with my head cut off (instead of the usual laid back idiot ;))

And Phoenix Fly Instructors will be there giving first flight briefings. We will have demo suits (prodigys) of all sizes from the smallest to the largest --- if we can't fit you with a demo --- well than........you can't fly with us:)
Experienced flyers --- I am still expecting to have at least one GS1 ---- hopefully three --but time is closing in and my fingers are crossed --- we will have numerous suits from different manufactures that can borrowed / rented / or just taken for a spin

If you have ever wanted to try to really fly this is your oppurtunity and the Prodigy with its ease of use (being able to grab risers upon deployment if needed) is the suit to get you started.

Come by ask questions check out the suits try it if you like ----
Minimum jumps required -- 200 in last 18 months

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid