Chiquita

Harvest Moon Boogie

I wish I could ride the whale.... But I think ya gotta be smaller than the whale.... Which rules me out

I will look for a bigger inflatable;)

You will actually have time to play this year?

You definetely will get a spot on the whale jump and whatever other inflatables we can scrounge up.

Who do you have organizing rw this year?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Sounds like I will be fun jumping all weekend. I have a neck injury that is keeping me from shooting video (although I'm still doing the boogie video). If its not healed by the boogie I won't be able to fly camera (but we still have plenty that can) so I will have to fun jump all weekend..... Some how I don't think I will be healed by then!!:D:D:D

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

Who do you have organizing rw this year?

My understanding is that Jack wants Dave to come back again this year. Dave and I have shot a couple of e-mails back and forth but I don't know if he has spoken to Jack yet to firm things up. There is also talk of a big name freefly organizer for this year as well (they don't have the deal finished up with him so I won't say who yet).

Pendejo

I mean in my old age and everything, besides, I wouldn't want to stress Pendejo out:)...now which way does that arch thingy go???:S:D

don't worry I think with your center of gravity you will have no problem arching:D

edited to add: I talked to Randy and he is ready to take you on a naked tandem.:o

I don't think you should get video though:S

I talked to Randy and he is ready to take you on a naked tandem.

Would this be a certain Rodriguez Brother that I filmed the initiation for at HMB a couple of years ago???:)

Pendejo

I talked to Randy and he is ready to take you on a naked tandem.

Would this be a certain Rodriguez Brother that I filmed the initiation for at HMB a couple of years ago???:)

The one and only. He now has his tandem rating and is scaring tourists at Z-Hills. I believe he will be joining us at HMB this year.

Very cool!

I hear the evening activities will be better than last year.... Jack made me swear that I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag.... But you "might" want to bring your own custom tricycle... I hear there "might" be some kind of a race or something...

Pendejo

he is carrying on the tradition of the old DZO you mever know what to expect
I wish I could have gone there when the old DZO was around ( I heard he like boys named Randy...):S...maybe I can get Chris to take me with him since he knows the people there now...;)

I wish I could have gone there when the old DZO was around ( I heard he like boys named Randy...):S...maybe I can get Chris to take me with him since he knows the people there now...;)

yeah he was a great guy.. you should see his magic booby trick:o

I'm sure Chris will introduce you around the dz though just try not to be an asshole

Pendejo,
I just got anm e-mail from your wife. It's on now we have the rv slot next to yours reserved.

I have 9 confirmed Bomb Squad members attending already, and I know the list will grow as we get closer

Hootie Hoot

The real trick was keeping his wife from KILLING him for doing the boobie trick!!
I have no idea what either of you are talking about...:)
And as far as not being an asshole...ah Rick, I ain't the one they call Pendejo...
Honest Chris, I need a cool person to show me the ropes, don't let Rick and Pendejo corupt me!!!:o:$:)