Mirage63

World Team 06 Innuendos, Rumors, Lies, and Damn Lies

They are working on a website that jumpers will be able to apply for a slot on World Team. I promise you, once they are ready to accept applications, you won't miss the announcement. And that my dear comes from a good source :P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

promise you, once they are ready to accept applications, you won't miss the announcement.

But sweet Mary, I live in South Georgia, we still use black and white TV's, Thermal fax machines. and marry our cousin's............

but since it come's from such a good source, I'll believe you.

btw are you going to Cross Keys, hope to see you there.

fr

Yup, I'll be at Cross Keys, but I was told not to tell you what hotel we are staying at:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

.........when you hear that scratching at your door late at night................

You'll know I found you!

How about the Texas in August? God it's going to be hot, hot, hot.....and the spiders at that place scare me.

Sweetie, you might be scared away if you scratch at my hotel room door.

I guess since I didn't show up for the last two Texas records, they took me off their list, cause I haven't seen an invite yet.

You're still on the Big Way list. The TSR will be in August 2006 in Dallas. It's gone to an every other year format.

Thanks, good to know. I thought I got cut off the list since I'm such a big baby and hate the heat.

From the relative work site:

Mike, just got an email from Larry H. Larry is in Norway and BJ is in Russia. They almost have all the details worked out and will let me know when the info can be released. Application form will be on the World Team web site.

blues,

promise you, once they are ready to accept applications, you won't miss the announcement.

But sweet Mary, I live in South Georgia, we still use black and white TV's, Thermal fax machines. and marry our cousin's............

Eve is your cuzin ? Man that changes everything;)]