SkymonkeyONE

Carolina District CPC meet 23/34 April, Coastal Carolinas

Short notice, but the first round of the Carolina District CPC will be held at Skydive Coastal Carolinas the weekend of the 23/24th of April. Official practice is Saturday, all day long and there will be both a carving and distance course set up. Competition seminar is Saturday evening after jumping. Competition begins bright and early on Sunday. Six rounds: two carving speed, two distance, two zone accuracy. Lyle Presse will be running the meet and seminar this time.

Entry fee is $50 plus jump slots. Minimal prize money this time due to the cost of putting the meet together at such a late time. Remember, if you are hoping to rank in the league, you MUST compete in four of five scheduled meets.

Chuck

the only prob wiht moving the 4-way comp to teh beach is not everyone will have a C license adn so then they wont be able to jump the beach.

and also liek dagimp said, it would take alot longer for the video guys to dub adn all that great stuff.

i think it would be kinda nice for me as the packer. it would give me a little longer to pack the rigs seeings as how i might be the only packer there.

Just to second what Conquest said:

The dz has a C license rule for beach landings, coupled with the requirement that you must have already landed on the dz prior to your first beach jump.

Gimp, if you can bring your packer, that would be great. (Are you bringing Autumn?) Greg is a great packer but will be working his arse off, so any help will be greatly appreciated I'm sure.

If you are thinking of jumping at the meet or the dz, please be aware that the wingloading restrictions below apply.

Jump Range Max. Wing Load allowed
Non-licensed 0.8
25 to 100 ... A-B license 1.1
101 to 200 ... B-C License 1.3
201 to 400 ... C License 1.4
401 to 600 ... C-D License 1.5
601 to 800 ... D License 1.6
801 to 1,000 ... D License 1.7
Over 1,000 ... D License Use Proper Judgment

Also: If you are committed to filming a team at the meet on the Saturday, please remember that the meet may run over into Sunday if we get bad weather.

SM1: I see that Lyle is gonna be there this weekend... get ready for some pain, eh?? :)

See ya there this weekend.. I will be out there on Friday afternoon, if anyone wants to make a jump or twoB|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Short notice, but the first round of the Carolina District CPC will be held at Skydive Coastal Carolinas the weekend of the 23/24th of April. Official practice is Saturday, all day long and there will be both a carving and distance course set up. Competition seminar is Saturday evening after jumping. Competition begins bright and early on Sunday. Six rounds: two carving speed, two distance, two zone accuracy. Lyle Presse will be running the meet and seminar this time.

Entry fee is $50 plus jump slots. Minimal prize money this time due to the cost of putting the meet together at such a late time. Remember, if you are hoping to rank in the league, you MUST compete in four of five scheduled meets.

Chuck

Plus, dinner available on the DZ Saturday night

1/2 of a roasted chicken plus all the fixings from Dale Bragg of Acceleration Station for only $8.

There is even a Carolina Skydiving League 4-way competition going on that weekend too, so there's something for most everyone.

See ya there!