lippy

Boogie on the Brazos. CASA in TX!!!!!

Is this a new way to try to get chicks -- offer them a T-shirt ---

Come on -someone with your education and type of job shouldn't have a problem getting chicks ---- maybe its Brian thats holding you down --- have you thought about wingsuit flying

Chicks dig us 'cause we have so much stuff hanging between our legs --- that the only reason i do it**for the chicks!! You should try!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Come on -someone with your education and type of job shouldn't have a problem getting chicks ---- maybe its Brian thats holding you down --- have you thought about wingsuit flying

He's known that for YEARS:D Why do you think they picked up shannon, well other than the fact that she flies circles around both of them.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Rick and I had such a great time this year you'll definitely see us again next. We finally did our first jump together, pretty momentous. Those who know us will understand.

There was some pretty sic freeflying going on and the Gravity Rats rocked on organizing the jumps.

Dave, thanks for inviting me on the raft dive, that exit was sweet.

Heres a couple of picts from the boogie...

Nice pics, but in the first one, i can't believe you guys let that guy in the purple pants on the dive, He sucks.:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thanks to those who joined me on my 100th jump - Robert, Teresa, Rick, and the other Rick. :)
Thanks also to those who participated in my pieing - Robert, Teresa, Rick, Kim, and Paul. :D

And finally, thanks to everyone else who jumped with me and helped me have a great time at my second boogie - the first of which I actually jumped at.

Gravity Rat #115