marks

The Shimell Boogie! @ Skydive The Farm, 5/14-5/15

Of course monday is a ritual now my friend need to start planning on every monday

YAYY for mondays,,

P-nut needs pied & spanked

used to be where e could stay sunday night all alone and wake up monday to peace and quiet,all alone at the farm
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

or would that be both??

yep its both

If Gimpy can get off of work, we will be in Washington, GA on Friday night and Saturday doing tandems (me) and video (gimpy). No, we will not be coerced into driving to The Farm, you fucking heathens.

i dont know.. ive got some damn good lookin reasons why gimpy should come..

im tellin you gimpy, there is hotties waitin for ya!;):)

close enough, bring yo' ass to Rome ;)

ok now it is time to teach... pay attention pruitt!!!!

i will not advertise or bring up stuff about my drop zone in your thread if you keep it out of mine:);).... just remember, if you want to play. i dont play fair!;)

What makes you think your invited to the farm You HEATHEN wannabe. Your
sorry ass can't keep up anyways;). Now you have a proper job your probably even worse. Ok chuck, age gets the best of us!!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hehehe I think chuck is scared of the pond now he has a proper job!!! Yes any more advertising of that CESSNA dz( rome) on this thread there will be trouble...hehehehehehe God knows how that bastard Goofyfucker, i think his name is fits in the CESSNAB| He makes me look SKINNY.. Well, the banter has started...lol we'll see all you romans at the card game this week-end:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

or would that be both??

yep its both

If Gimpy can get off of work, we will be in Washington, GA on Friday night and Saturday doing tandems (me) and video (gimpy). No, we will not be coerced into driving to The Farm, you fucking heathens.

i dont know.. ive got some damn good lookin reasons why gimpy should come..

im tellin you gimpy, there is hotties waitin for ya!;):)

dude....your tryin to get me down for the boogie......chucks talking about THIS weeekend.....cant read a calender either??

chuck is scared that one of hans's students is going to show him up on the pond

OH SHIT!!!!!! the challenge has been made

Mark...i think chuck is gon make you drink the pond water, eat the dirt, then feed you a banana just because you WANA be like the :ph34r: :P:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

OH SHIT!!!!!! the challenge has been made

Mark...i think chuck is gon make you drink the pond water, eat the dirt, then feed you a banana just because you WANA be like the

Where will you put the bananna????

Now it is your turn to pay attention skimmy!!!

Ask Pruitt where and who he was hanging out with Saturday night... I can almost certainly guarantee you that he would much rather play with the girls from Rome than your bald whiney arse!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Ask Pruitt where and who he was hanging out with Saturday night... I can almost certainly guarantee you that he would much rather play with the girls from Rome than your bald whiney arse!!!

hehehe. no worries. im fixing this problem. i will have pleanty of young single ladies for pruit to choose from soon. what you got.. like 3??? hehehehe

dont tell me i didnt warn you when you see the side of me that doesnt play fair.;)

God knows how that bastard Goofyfucker, i think his name is fits in the CESSNAB| He makes me look SKINNY.. Well, the banter has started...lol we'll see all you romans at the card game this week-end:)

I was at The Farm playing cards most of the day this past Saturday... Where was your fat arse???

I fit just fine in the Cessna fawker... It's a "wide body"!!!

Get ready to lose all your money biatch!!!
(poker game priority # 1 = take out the fat fawk)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

So Lee, yeah I don't think tuesday would fly, but who knows. I get my work sched for next week today, so we'll see what they did and whether i can get any of it covered. regardless, I would still need a ride UP there, cause the final I have at 7:30 in the fucking morning on friday cannot be moved...although I hear your parents are a lot of fun. :)
and gimp: HOW close are you guys going to be and you're not even willing to LET us coerce you into driving over? we'll see about that! ;)
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

and gimp: HOW close are you guys going to be and you're not even willing to LET us coerce you into driving over?

sorry im riding along with chuckie.....and we have busniess back in raeford later this weekend....just a short trip....

relax girl....you will get your "fill" of gimpy in due time ;):P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

(poker game priority # 1 = take out the fat fawk....Listen, poker is meant to be taking other people out not your-self.:)

hehehe. no worries. im fixing this problem. i will have pleanty of young single ladies for pruitt to choose from soon. what you got.. like 3??? hehehehe

dont tell me i didnt warn you when you see the side of me that doesnt play fair.;)

Now guys lets not fight about this... theirs plenty of me to go around:ph34r:

Edit to add ItsPRUITT damnit
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm