jumpoutnow

Parrot Head Boogie

Live with it nicki your a squirrel...A drunk one at that but thats what you are...hey you did a great job. You need to show up at more boogies with us all...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Does a drag queen feel sexy in a thong?? :D

I'm there baby!

I'm there too - and if this is any indication into Kitty's 'beach costume' then...

I'm SO THERE!!!:ph34r:

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

You've been there you pervert. Let the rest of the single skydiving men have a shot...Self self self. :)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You've been there you pervert. Let the rest of the single skydiving men have a shot...Self self self. :)

Alright - that's crossing the line....even for YOU!!!

"self self self"....what the hell does that mean?? Did a divorce happen in the past 4 days that I dont' know about? if so - goofyjumper...how you doin'!!:ph34r:

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Does a drag queen feel sexy in a thong?? :D

Don't know. I've never felt one. :|

FYI Bubbles: You were thinking about doing this end of May or early June. The last weekend in May is Memorial Day, when millions of proud Americans remember the brave souls who fought and died so that they could sit on their asses and watch Dr. Phil on a Monday. Which means more whuffos on the beach (or more spectators and tandem cattle depending on how you look at it).

EDIT:

Don't know. I've never felt one.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I was twice on stage with an infamous band called the Impotent Sea Snakes but I kept BOTH hands on the microphone at all times.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Live with it nicki your a squirrel...A drunk one at that but thats what you are...hey you did a great job. You need to show up at more boogies with us all...

will be in FL mid-may for gooOoOoOo! = closer to ya'll ~*~*~you'll never get rid of me after that!!!:P

really-go ahead and minus a seat for me FROM NOW ON!!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Don't forget Skydive Emerald Coast is having its Beach Boogie Memorial day weekend. (A real one too, not like that thing you Farmers tried during the Atlanta Snowstorm.) ;) Florabama Woo Hoo!!! I'll need at least a week or two for recovery.

As for your link: (Why o why couldn't I have clicked on that at work where it would be blocked) B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I cast a vote for the weekend of June 16-18. I am off then... and I AM GETTING NAKED!!!B|:$

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

to all of my orfun and other skydiving friends,

my skydiving has come to a complete stop due to further complications with my neck. after another dr.'s appt. earlier friday, i have made the decision to never jump again. one lil fuck up can cause a lotta shit with my neck and spine. i'm in tears now just thinking about it. i would be traveling to providence, ri. in a week and was planning on jumping, but plans have changed. i just can't take another hard blow to the "red" neck. lol. although i can't continue to jump, i still want to stay in the dz family. at this time i would like to thank a few friends for a hell of a time........
lee and brandy gerrard
mr. chris whitley (and yeah i said mr.)
hans and sandy paulsen
robbie and marianne rob
blaine and his bitch, bob
barefoot kev.hey kev.,if ya take out the "arr" in "parrot head" what does it spell? lol
kelly
anne marie
downsize mike
frank the nigger
ny brian
freefly brian
freeflynnikki
mr. fortson rumble
mr. jack donovan
kim henry
omar
mr. chris spence
phil
crazy kevin
and last but not least justin thorton. thanks for the coaching brother.

well if i've left you out then apparently, i don't give a shit about you. just kidding. i love all of you. if i had to choose between skydiving or my skydiving friends, i'd have to choose every skydiver out there. you guys have given me a life that i will always remember and keep close to my heart. the tears rolling from my face now isn't because of pain, it's because of the love of the sport and my friends. i love all of you. stay safe, and don't be a nigger!!
whitley, i need another reserve repack so i can sell this bitch.

retired orfun #6 lance slater
orfun #6

I cast a vote for the weekend of June 16-18. I am off then... and I AM GETTING NAKED!!!B|:$

Father's Day w/e which will most likely NOT go over good with the locals. Look at the w/e before or after.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Father's Day w/e which will most likely NOT go over good with the locals.

Why Not??? Father's Day isn't like Mother's Day... no one really gives a big shit. They give him a card, ask for some money, then go to the movies. So LET'S DO IT!!!

Grins-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Dude, just because you can't jump you can still hang out. Anytime you need a ride up here give me a call. There's a seat for ya. As for the N word use some thing else you prick...Apart from that. who knows. Doctors are weird. If everyone gave up jumping based on a DR's word then there a lot of people would quit. So look into it and see.. Stop crying you pussy, you couldn't skydive a shit to begin with. But you could lay down some beers..hehehe Hey i'll call ya...:)

Spence and I are thinking about a Parrot Head Boogie in the summer. Destin, FL? Anyone interested? Porter and/or Caravan. Boogie on my party people......B|B|B|

Well, look at the Icon that goes with my profile....

Hell ya!!!!!
---------------------------------------------

Randy

Hey can you keep the parrot boogie a secret from shmille. no Shoimlo this week-end..AWESOME. Hope you guys in Thomaston had fun with him......

You make damn sure you still come hang out w/ us mr. man!! Chin up my brother, you've soared with the eagles! You will always know that feeling...:)
Heal quick Lance! Robbie and Marianne Rob(LOL that's freaking hilarious:D:D) are thinking about cha! Kisses!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

What do you think Spence? Got a good date for the Parrot Head Boogie?:)

How about dates for the Farm's "Flushing Head" Boogie....

....or the....

"Hot Shower & Shave" Boogie??

Oohh...ooohh....I know - what about a "Flush your $hit & Hot Shower FOR ALL" Boogie???

Yeah - when's that boogie.....I'm DEFINATELY going to that boogie!!! ;)

:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

You make damn sure you still come hang out w/ us mr. man!! Chin up my brother, you've soared with the eagles! You will always know that feeling...:)
Heal quick Lance! Robbie and Marianne Rob(LOL that's freaking hilarious:D:D) are thinking about cha! Kisses!

"Chin Up"? To a dude in a cervical collar?
:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D
Dude, my Woman can be pretty damned twisted-funny when she doesn't mean to be!

This Just In:
Whenever this boogie takes place
(IMHO Father's Day would be a perfect time for me to make a tribute to my Ol' Man who never knew his slacker son as a skydiver. AND for us to sell an assload of tandems to bored, unappreciated Dads on the beach)

the MARIACHI BOOGIE BASTARDS
(a.k.a. RastaRicanAir and Mariposa Rodriguez) have been CONFIRMED to perform. No word yet on whether our Prodigal Lead guitarist Downsize Mike will be in the lineup, as he may have some weird contractual obligations elsewhere [:/] But either way, get ready to hear many of your favorite fireside songs about beaches, b*tches, and booze (And of course, weed.) Maybe I'll even learn some Buffett.
And YES, MARIANNE WILL SING! But don't watch her she gets nervous. :$
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is