CSpenceFLY

Dublin Page II

1 possibly two CASAs (strong possibility on two), caravan, porter, balloon, chopper.

$25 registration, prices check roamingdz.com

from Atlanta go either 75 to Macon to I-16. exit at Dublin (route 441?) and pick up 80 West in town. Airport road is past the Pizza Hut.

Alternative if traffic is heavy- go 20 East to 441 South (Madison/Eaton). Through Milledgeville to Dublin. Pick up 80 West.

Call for hotels or check internet. Best Western is full and I believe overflow is going to the Comfort Inn.

The liquor store is just past the airport. What convenience!

I'm incredibly disappointed that I'm not going to make it...

It was a tough personal decision. If ya'll don't know, I'm the newest company commander of a headquarters company in the 82D Airborne Division. Right now the 180 soldiers that work with/for me deserve my time and attention. I have a static line Army Airborne Operation on Saturday that I have troops participating in. I have to be back in at 0330 Friday morning to greet troops that will jump yet tonight in 32 degree weather.

I am sorry to all the people I promised to spend time with - especially all the birdies.

Alana - girl, give Justine a big hug for me. Love ya.

Georgia in da house - big shout out to all the Georgia folks - Hans & Sandy - I'll get those glasses straight next week. Monroe peeps, my bridesmaids Pyke and Bobster, and everyone else I'll forget to mention to include the newlyweds - have one on me.

I also spent over $100 in props. If Jake (who's on my shitlist right now) would have cared a bit more about some things than some other things, you guys would have 6 dozen Green beads with shot glass mugs, blinkies gallore, and other trinkets for the boogie along with the full line of Bird-Man suits here at the gear store.

I'm still trying to work through the Bird-Man suits - will probably still involve some pain on my part but unless I'm tied to my desk I'll get those to Tim T to take down tomorrow night.

Chris S - DUDE, I always need a hug from you. Have fun for me this year - don't work so much!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

You know Tim has directives to throw you in the car too and bring you with the stuff. :P Tell your guys to wear warm clothes and you'll see then Sunday...they are big boys.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Man! Get your fucking asses out here!!! We just watched not one, not two, but THREE FUCKING CASAS arrive this morning!!!! Waaaahooooo!!! Now come on, we need people to jump them!!! [Cool]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NO FUCKING WAY!!! I just saw the 4th CASA fly over on its way to landing!!! FOUR FUCKING CASAS!!! Holy shit!!! Get out here and support them will ya!!?!?! It ain't even noon yet!!!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oops, sorry guys, false alarm! We're just keeping 2 Casas. The other two were just passing through, but boy, it's a damn rare sight to see 4 of them together side by side on the tarmac!

It's gonna clear up in about an hour or so and we'll start jumping!

One of the highlights will be the destruction of Bolas' car! We gave it a good base coat, graffiti all to hell, and will be auctioning off the priveledge of driving it with no oil or coolant till it dies!

The graffitied it so much you can't see out the windows! We could sell off slots in the Casa to push it out the back, but Dublin ,ight not like us anymore.