Jasmin

Attention Ozzies...

The SPiNACH extreme sports film festival is on the 12th of feb and our film has made the finals, yet again!

What/where/when?
-Wharf 8, sussex street, Sydney (AUSTRALIA!:D)
-Saturday 12/2/05 from 6pm
(sports demos and stalls, then the films, then dj's)
-The line-up includes short films on motoX, skating, mountain biking, volcano snowboarding, plus us.
-See www.spinach.tv for more info

Hope to see you there!;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Thanks to everyone who turned up, hope you had a great night.

We were rapt to win another award, 2 winning films out of 2 attempts ain't bad...;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Thanks guys!;)
We're now working with a few other jumpers to put together a full-length film by the end of the year. We're intending to get footage from events all over the world incl the much anticipated skysisters boogie!

At Frank's cafe at Menai, 1pm Friday 18th Feb, I'll be showing our film and another short film (on bike trials) that made the finals. Masher's already said he's coming:)
xj

I can't take any time off or spend any money until Skysisters...I've got my priorities and setting some Aussie records and doing some mass wingsuit flocking dives is at the top of my list!!!
;):$
xj